• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global Trading Series 1-5, and WA (EU)! LF: WA (NA)

airpeaches

wee one
Bells
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (205) +
Hi!!
Please see the below spreadsheet for the cards I have to offer as well as cards I am looking for.

If you have any NA Welcome Amiibo cards you are willing to trade for any of my cards (I will trade multiple of my regular/SP cards for these), then please reach out to me!

☆Click me for Amiibo Card Availability

I have included a Key for the colors on the left! Explanation below
The number listed to the right of the character is the amount I have up for trade! Some cards I do not have any extras of--those have a purple background for their name and a blank, light-pink cell to the right. Any character name that is highlighted in dark pink is a card I am searching for! Light blue cells show cards pending trade. If this is confusing at all please let me know, I'll be more clear!

Last edited:
Hello. I’m interested in trading Daisy Mae for 3 Series 1-4 villagers cards. I also have Katt and Doc available for trade. Let me know if you’re interested :)

Hello. I’m interested in trading Daisy Mae for 3 Series 1-4 villagers cards. I also have Katt and Doc available for trade. Let me know if you’re interested :)
Hi! Is it No. 414 Daisy Mae? I would definitely be interested in all three! Which cards are you looking for in return? ☺️

Last edited:
Great, thank you! ah, my Ankha is currently tied up in a DM trade. Could I offer you two others of your choice in its place?
Of course! I’ll have a look at your list again to see which ones are still available. I’ll let you know via DM when I’m ready to trade. ❤️

Hopefully, I am reading the spreadsheet correctly. I am looking for Maple and Static and I have Rudy and Knox for trade. All cards are NA. Let me know if you are interested.

Hopefully, I am reading the spreadsheet correctly. I am looking for Maple and Static and I have Rudy and Knox for trade. All cards are NA. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi! Yes, I am interested! I can send over photos via DM in just a bit ^^

Hi i have 75, and 275 from your list, If you are willing to trade for WA I would love Ketchup and Weber but i understand if you rather do 2:1 for those. I would offer both for ketchup. If you only want to trade WA for WA though, You also have 99 and 386 from my list :)

Hi i have 75, and 275 from your list, If you are willing to trade for WA I would love Ketchup and Weber but i understand if you rather do 2:1 for those. I would offer both for ketchup. If you only want to trade WA for WA though, You also have 99 and 386 from my list :)
Hi there! I would be fine doing 2:1 for Ketchup! I'll send over a PM with photos in a little while!

Back