• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop [FT] Genuine Art [Every piece currently in stock] / [LF] TBT (50-200)

Can I get a gallant with 100 tbt and 10 nmt?

Hey sorry, I'm valuing NMT at around 7 NMT each (max 10), if you could up the offer to 200 TBT or 150 TBT and 10 NMT I'd accept

Ah ok. I think I only have 121 tbt. I can throw in 5 gold?

Sure I'll be able to take 121 TBT, 5 gold, and 10 NMT. I'll be away for another 20-30 minutes - is it okay if we finish the trade when I get back?

Sure I'll be able to take 121 TBT, 5 gold, and 10 NMT. I'll be away for another 20-30 minutes - is it okay if we finish the trade when I get back?
Sure I’m still at work I can text u when I come back in two hours or so. Just to confirm this is the real gallant right

hi! if they're still available, i'd love to buy 2 beautiful statues and 2 gallant statues for 1000 tbt! (if you can only do one of each, that's lovely too!)

Last edited:
Interested in Rock Head and Gallant Statues - FT I have Zodiac DIYS!

Scorpio Lamp, Virgo Harp, Libra Scale - I don't have any of the others but could top up with bells/NMT or something if needed :S

Last edited:
Sure I’m still at work I can text u when I come back in two hours or so. Just to confirm this is the real gallant right

Yep! No book in his hands. Let me know when you're free!

Post automatically merged:

Could I buy the Twinkling Painting for 50 TBT?

Sounds good!
hi! if they're still available, i'd love to buy 2 beautiful statues and 2 gallant statues for 1000 tbt! (if you can only do one of each, that's lovely too!)

Yep you can get 2 of each!

Cool hyacinth wreath for the ancient statue?
hi! May I get the moving painting & glowing painting <3

I'll accept all of these offers!

Interested in Rock Head and Gallant Statues - FT I have Zodiac DIYS!

Scorpio Lamp, Virgo Harp, Libra Scale - I don't have any of the others but could top up with bells/NMT or something if needed :S

Those 3 DIYs are good enough for the two statues :)

Everyone please send me a Dodo code - I have a bit of a delay, doing a little work but I'll get there as quick as I can!

Last edited:
are you still looking for genuine statues? i can trade an ancient statue, familiar statue, informative statue or mystic statue for your graceful and wild painting (left)?

Back