• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop [FT] Genuine Art [Every piece currently in stock] / [LF] TBT (50-200)

Khris

Nook Inc's Pet
Bells
Switch
6387-7001-9522
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (173) +
Hey there, I have a bunch of artwork from grinding out Celeste and Redd on the same day [Celeste DIY shop here]. I have way too many NMTs and would like to get some TBT.

Pricing
Currently looking to sell each artwork for TBT I'm sorry but I can't accept NMT due to the sheer amount I have. I'll deliver it to you :)! If you would like to buy multiple please leave an offer, we can make a deal!

All paintings and statues are 100% genuine. I don't buy fake art from Redd's, sorry.

Here is the artwork I currently have and their stock:
Common Paintings (50 TBT)Uncommon Paintings (100 TBT)Statues (200 TBT)
Painting Name# in stockPainting Name# in stockStatue Name# in stock
Academic Painting5Wild Painting Left Half5Ancient Statue4
Amazing Painting4Wild Painting Right Half10Beautiful Statue4
Basic Painting7Familiar Statue4
Calm Painting5Gallant Statue7
Common Painting9Great Statue4
Detailed Painting6Informative Statue5
Dynamic Painting6Motherly Statue8
Famous Painting6Mystic Statue7
Flowery Painting5Robust Statue5
Glowing Painting6Rock-head Statue5
Graceful Painting6Tremendous Statue4
Jolly Painting7Valiant Statue9
Moody Painting6Warrior Statue4
Moving Painting6
Mysterious Painting6
Nice Painting8
Perfect Painting5
Proper Painting6
Quaint Painting6
Scary Painting7
Scenic Painting10
Serene Painting7
Sinking Painting8
Solemn Painting5
Twinkling Painting7
Warm Painting6
Wistful Painting6
Worthy Painting5

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
how much tbt are you looking for per statue?

Sorry the site crashed a bit before I could make that edit.

I'm looking for 50 TBT each for paintings, and 250 TBT each for statues (or offer)

I'll offer 100 TBT each for the three gallant statues in case you don't get better offers.

Thanks for letting me know. It will be a couple days until I have that much again (I'll need to get posting on here lol) as I just spent 50 on a DIY but could you hold one for me or accept IGB?

Thanks for letting me know. It will be a couple days until I have that much again (I'll need to get posting on here lol) as I just spent 50 on a DIY but could you hold one for me or accept IGB?

I try my best to hold one for you if I'm down to the last one :). I'm also grinding out Redd still for the last statues I need so if I find another I'll hold it for you!

cool pansy wreath diy for beautiful statue and 50 tbt for wild painting left?

Hello again. I'd like to buy your academic, wild painting left, and detailed painting for 150 tbt please.

Back