• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Redd's Art! (Some real, some fake)

Accepting
  1. NMT

frogger1780

Bells
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hey all! I have a bunch of duplicate artwork sitting in my storage that I'd like to sell for NMT (I will not accept bells or tbt so please do not offer them). Most of it is unfortunately fake but I do have a few genuine pieces as well.

I will be selling the fake art for 2 NMT each and genuine art for 5 NMT each. Am willing to do "deals" on large scale-purchases. Here is the list of all the art I have for sale:

Fake Art:
-Jolly Painting X2
-Scary Painting
-Basic Painting
-Moving Painting X3
-Serene Painting
-Scenic Painting
-Wild Painting Left Half

-Warrior Statue
-Valiant Statue
-Motherly Statue
-Beautiful Statue
-Tremendous Statue X2
-Rock-head Statue

Genuine Art:
-Sinking Painting
-Detailed Painting
-Scary Painting X2
-Perfect Painting
-Quaint Painting

-Gallant Statue

Edited to add: I will also trade genuine art 1:1 or buy any pieces you have for whatever you want in exchange. I'm missing quite a bit so it would probably just be easier for you to list what you have. Please ensure your art is genuine before offering to trade/sell :)

Last edited:
I'm collecting some fake art, so I'll be happy to take some off your hands!

Can I buy the Famous, Detailed, Graceful, Gallant and Robust fakes?

I'm new to the board, by the way, but not new to AC.

Back