• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway freebies l closed

Keitara

<span style="color:brown; ">&#9812
Bells
Red Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Heart Glow Wand
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (131) +
arises from under a pile of dust*

i havent drawn in months and i need exercise, so just throw your ocs at me, i'll also gladly do fanart or give couples a try. these will most likely be colored sketches in any form :'))

hawt male characters will to 99% be done, so request these without mercy. Give me all the hawtness you can offer!! BRING IT ON!!!

my art used to look like that btw ---> http://xkeitara.deviantart.com/gallery/

MxSuHmx.png
eVh7xL9.png
kHviAjj.png
dZwdt7k.png
G8c2tMz.png
ZoFSfm9.png
YepVMik.png
3fwcCPx.png
5apwRP9.png

Last edited:
i don't have a hot guy, but i do have this oc:
awae_by_peoyne-daiw0z2.jpg

tha nks :)

omg... your art is SO cute. i'm weeping. i don't have any ocs but

tumblr_odi8eiEnrI1u0n1rfo1_400.png

i mean if u wanna u could draw this hottie from drv3 ;) (i would totally appreciate it hehe)

Last edited:
You can make my baby hot if you want?c':I'll love to see that tbh, but he's a cinnamon roll lol http://i.imgur.com/hbONWkl.png
Personality: Shichimatsu is a timid person who is very sweet, but he's usually seen acting jittery [Possibly from drinking too much coffee] and always on edge. He can also be seen twitching sometimes as if something is bothering him [Effects from drinking too much coffee] and would yelp/flinch whenever someone tries to touch him.

he wears a orange hoodie, blue jeans and orange shoes, he has ruffled/messy (black) type of hair, but keep it the same hairstyle as his brothers. don't forget to add a green bush in the middle of his hoodie.

Last edited:
❤️❤️❤️ How about my new little Hot Mayor? I would adore to have some art of him by you!

91ezqq.jpg

your art is cute, hot damn''

I have no male ocs, but wanted to drop by and say your artwork is absolutely beautiful, stunning, and detailed! :blush:

what is drawing help
@ jint

he's like: s-senpai
G8c2tMz.png

Back