Lucky
Spring Sakura
Coco
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (32) +
☆Welcome to my art shop!!☆

I closed my old shop for a few reasons but here's my new one!!

This shop is currently pay what you want. I accept BTB and RLC.

Pretty much.. you get what you pay for!! The more you pay, the better the art will be!! The only condition is that you must pay a minimum of 50 BTB.

Will/Won't Draw:
✓mayors
✓OCs
✓fanart
✓gore (light or heavy)
✓simple to moderately complex backgrounds
✓furries+ponies (anthro OK)
✕irl people (unless it's you)
✕heavy mecha
✕nsfw/r-18
✕extremely complex backgrounds

Examples+Price guidelines:

to get a grasp of my general art style [x]
(don't worry, everything you get'll be digital!)

digital sketches begin at 50 BTB but cleaner lineart is around 100 [x]

flat colors are around 150 BTB [x]

full digital cell-shaded are like 300 BTB [x]

full digital painted are also 300 BTB but if you want a full-colored BG it's more in the 375+ range [x]

In terms of RLC prices I'm really desperate for cash rn so anything $7 or more'll get you your choice of full colored cell-shaded or painted drawing. I only accept PayPal in USD though.

These prices are just a guide but otherwise do what you want ig??!!!!

Order Form:

HTML:
[B]Reference:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B]
[B]Total:[/B]

If paying 300+ BTB be sure to tell me if you want it painted or cell-shaded!

That's it!! I can take up to two weeks to finish since I'm always busy, but it should usually take less time. I usually work in order or sketches, RLC comms, and then the order of BTB comms.

To-do list:

1. jint
2. skarmoury
3. gamzee
4. hatori
5. samansu (priority since RLC payment)​

Last edited:

oof hope it's alright to ask for the same request!

Ref: this boy here
Other: can you add some stars around him?
Total: 200btb

thanks for considering!! ^ q ^

That's totally fine!! I closed my old shop since I don't draw chibis too often and I felt a bit awkward drawing in that style so often ; ;...

Thank you so much, I'll get started soon!! :)

Hey I am back ; v;

Reference:[x] [x]
Other: Could you make his hair at the back a bit shorter and his skin tan like this? ^^ also don't mind the belt-like things on his coat in the second ref haha.
Btw if you could draw in his lantern full of stars, that would be great!
Total: 300 tbt!

Last edited:
Reference: http://sta.sh/01qm5143lh9u
Other: If you can keep her posture in the ref but have her winking with the heart coming out would be grand
Total: 500tb
And I want painted please

Last edited:
Reference: [x]
Other: Holding a knife with some blood on it + on her face would be cool but not necessary! Please also keep the mark/symbol behind her head ^^
Total: 200 TBT (flat color)

Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited:
All slots are filled up rn!! I'm on my phone so I'll edit the post but I've accepted all of these hehe ^.^

Aw dang, just missed the slots. Your art's so cute so it's not surprising! Just wanted to ask of you draw couples? :)

tiny dump of a finished slot for amye.miller (dw, i already PM'ed them the full picture!!)

here's just an idea of what the sketches for 50 BTB look like ^p^
candy.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump!! just opened up a slot since sketch slots don't take me too terribly long.

Last edited:
Hi!

If you still have a spot I would love to order!

Reference: Her and him
Other: Drawn together as a couple please! She can be in her standard outfit, and he is in a white button-down (top two buttons undone and sleeves rolled to elbows), brown vest, brown slacks, and brown shoes. Can they be hugging please? She should be blushing happily and he is slightly embarrassed, but still blushing. She is about 2 inches shorter than him. Half-body or full doesn't really matter which! ^-^
Total: RLC please! Hmm... Is $15.00 ok for it? If not let me know!

~Thanks! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And I would prefer the painted style and some sort of park or nature background! ^-^

Hi submitting a request. Thanks for considering!
Reference:http://imgur.com/a/bgs4J
Other:
Total:50tbt

will do!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

If you still have a spot I would love to order!

Reference: Her and him
Other: Drawn together as a couple please! She can be in her standard outfit, and he is in a white button-down (top two buttons undone and sleeves rolled to elbows), brown vest, brown slacks, and brown shoes. Can they be hugging please? She should be blushing happily and he is slightly embarrassed, but still blushing. She is about 2 inches shorter than him. Half-body or full doesn't really matter which! ^-^
Total: RLC please! Hmm... Is $15.00 ok for it? If not let me know!

~Thanks! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And I would prefer the painted style and some sort of park or nature background! ^-^

I'll get started right away!! thank you so much for choosing an RLC commission omg

Last edited:
another finished sketch comm…~ tiny little dump hehe 63E88eS.jpg

as soon as i finish samansu's painting i'll have a slot open!!

Back