Minimalist mayor form
Mayor name:Zhen?e
Mayor reference:
HNI_0031.JPG
Extra info:
Total TBT:30
^-^

Last edited:
are you sure you want this reference? I ask because since I draw them directly on the picture, if you take a picture with the amiibo camera you can have her in a specific pose ;)
(also, what are the flowers on her top?)

Oh...
Amiibo camera??? (Sorry how do you use it??)
And roses will do :D

Oh...
Amiibo camera??? (Sorry how do you use it??)
And roses will do :D

it came with last year's update - the feature is accessible from the title screen when you turn on the game, like this: (x)
in it, you can have your mayor use an emotion and have a specific pose - to upload your picture, you can use miiverse the same way you did your reference :)

you can also do a pose in game and take a simple screenshot but the amiibo camera allows your picture to be bigger, so it's easier for me to use ;)

reposting ; v;

Blinking icon form
Character name: none
Character reference: https://imgur.com/a/hETKR (just the first one)
Expression: smiling
Background color: hmm light mint green?
Extra info: should be in ref
Total TBT: 50 tbt

it came with last year's update - the feature is accessible from the title screen when you turn on the game, like this: (x)
in it, you can have your mayor use an emotion and have a specific pose - to upload your picture, you can use miiverse the same way you did your reference :)

you can also do a pose in game and take a simple screenshot but the amiibo camera allows your picture to be bigger, so it's easier for me to use ;)

Oh, ok :D will edit post later.

Back