Heart Glow Wand
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Feedback
100% (131) +
arises from under a pile of dust*

i havent drawn in months and i need exercise, so just throw your ocs at me, i'll also gladly do fanart or give couples a try. these will most likely be colored sketches in any form :'))

hawt male characters will to 99% be done, so request these without mercy. Give me all the hawtness you can offer!! BRING IT ON!!!

my art used to look like that btw ---> http://xkeitara.deviantart.com/gallery/

MxSuHmx.png
eVh7xL9.png
kHviAjj.png
dZwdt7k.png
G8c2tMz.png
ZoFSfm9.png
YepVMik.png
3fwcCPx.png
5apwRP9.png

Last edited:
i don't have a hot guy, but i do have this oc:
awae_by_peoyne-daiw0z2.jpg

tha nks :)

omg... your art is SO cute. i'm weeping. i don't have any ocs but

tumblr_odi8eiEnrI1u0n1rfo1_400.png

i mean if u wanna u could draw this hottie from drv3 ;) (i would totally appreciate it hehe)

Last edited:
You can make my baby hot if you want?c':I'll love to see that tbh, but he's a cinnamon roll lol http://i.imgur.com/hbONWkl.png
Personality: Shichimatsu is a timid person who is very sweet, but he's usually seen acting jittery [Possibly from drinking too much coffee] and always on edge. He can also be seen twitching sometimes as if something is bothering him [Effects from drinking too much coffee] and would yelp/flinch whenever someone tries to touch him.

he wears a orange hoodie, blue jeans and orange shoes, he has ruffled/messy (black) type of hair, but keep it the same hairstyle as his brothers. don't forget to add a green bush in the middle of his hoodie.

Last edited:
❤️❤️❤️ How about my new little Hot Mayor? I would adore to have some art of him by you!

91ezqq.jpg

your art is cute, hot damn''

I have no male ocs, but wanted to drop by and say your artwork is absolutely beautiful, stunning, and detailed! :blush:

what is drawing help
@ jint

he's like: s-senpai
G8c2tMz.png

Back