• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FREEBIES ~ for practice 🎨🧑‍🎨

allainah

💓
Bells
Red Envelope
White Lily
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a good day/night wherever you might be :)
I've fallen back into art block after my bf left from visiting, I've just been really down and want to start drawing again to fill the void.

I'm mostly interested in feminine style characters but will consider masculine as well if it interests me!
only doing a couple that interests me the most, apologizes if I don't get to yours :(
I'm slow with drawing depending on my mood so I wont be liking the posts I accept, I will just quote you and show the finished product,

what I can draw: gore/blood, humanoids, AC villagers+Reps, OC's, you IRL (you can DM me photo) and probably more just ask!
what I won't draw: furries/anthropomorphic animals, nudity, or any NSFW stuff
I will draw animal ears and features if it's on a humanoid ^^ just no full fledge anthropomorphic animals please!

I'll probably get started on it tomorrow or late tonight if I get any interested peeps :^) if this flops, you do not see me

Examples
P3sopOV.gif

0avJqMR.gif

lUF7EXB.gif

9R11Mqr.gif

XNzs6zm.gif
rmthhwK.gif

hello!! your drawings are so cute! here is my character for consideration 🥺

947708_CeLxuhFY.png

or Gladys from acnh!! either way, thank you very much for this opportunity!

My mayor from NL:
1afff4cc-1f27-4fba-8bf1-0ce548dec42f.png
Since he enjoys being pretty, hopefully he interests you enough for you to draw him!

His eyes are blue, by the way.

Last edited:
Ah, your art is all so cute! I'd love it if you could draw this girl:

Thanks for considering! :)

awe bby 😕 your feelings are so valid, but you’ll see your bf again! i hope ya’ll had fun! 💕💕

your art is literally so cute and i am not worthy, but i’ll post my rep for consideration below. ;w; thank you for the opportunity!
9C7A7500-74E3-4BF2-AB02-178F50370748.jpeg
7DD07565-B841-4F1B-B294-DE0A4FD8A7B0.jpeg

Allainah these are so cuteee! (these would make such cute pfps, you should sell these) Here is my girly if you'd be interested in drawing!!
RefSheet

awe bby 😕 your feelings are so valid, but you’ll see your bf again! i hope ya’ll had fun! 💕💕

your art is literally so cute and i am not worthy, but i’ll post my rep for consideration below. ;w; thank you for the opportunity!
random-doodle-XARA1.gif

here u go! I hope you like it love <3 :3 lmk if you want any changes like BG color or anything!
Post automatically merged:

hi my love! i hope you get tons of cute requests and motivation and it helps you to draw!
if you wanna draw for me here's my fall outfit for my island rep
random-doodle-ARIANE2.gif

here u are, love of my life :blush:👉👈

btw not going in any particular order just choosing randomly! so if u posted before them ^^ I'm still taking you into consideration <3

View attachment 459538
here u go! I hope you like it love <3 :3 lmk if you want any changes like BG color or anything!

View attachment 459539
here u are, love of my life :blush:👉👈

btw not going in any particular order just choosing randomly! so if u posted before them ^^ I'm still taking you into consideration <3
AWWWWWWWW ;___; you're getting better and better with each icon you do, i love this so much!!!! the freckles and white pumpkins and lil ghosts <3<3<3 thank you so much my love <3 i'll be using it for spooky season 👀

AWWWWWWWW ;___; you're getting better and better with each icon you do, i love this so much!!!! the freckles and white pumpkins and lil ghosts <3<3<3 thank you so much my love <3 i'll be using it for spooky season 👀
aaaa thank you ilysm ;-; <3 and PLS if you use it my heart would be so happy hehe

View attachment 459538
allainah this is so cute are u kidding me 😭😭 the lil animated ghosty and bats are adorable!! this is perfect for spooky season, ily and this so much thank u!! 🥺💕💕

Last edited:
Back