• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free Tomodachi Life Demo Codes

Kasuralixa

cool artist
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Silver Mailbox
I hope this goes here ^^ I just got Tomodachi Life for christmas and it came with a slip for two free demos--"move in version" and it comes with a panda suit or something. I'm not really sure, but it's a scratch off download code you redeem through the nintendo eshop.

First come, first serve! I only have 2! All I ask is that you do not own the full game if you ask for the demo! This is supposed to be for those who do not have it or who want to know what the gameplay is like before purchasing ;w; Only one per person please!

Just reply if you want one, and happy holidays!! ^^

Yay I wouldn't mind a demo :D
Never owned the game but I've seen some playthroughs on it

Last edited:
I would love a demo code, please? :)

And, Joy, I love your profile pic. Code Lyoko was wonderful. :3

Are they region specific?

If not (or if it's in the UK) I wouldn't mind one. Been thinking of buying it after christmas but not entirely sure yet.

Are they region specific?

If not (or if it's in the UK) I wouldn't mind one. Been thinking of buying it after christmas but not entirely sure yet.
It is from a US copy, but I don't know if they're region locked. Chivels and Joy both commented first though ;w; if they can't use them for some reason I'll let you know.

I would love a demo code, please? :)

And, Joy, I love your profile pic. Code Lyoko was wonderful. :3

Yay I wouldn't mind a demo :D
Never owned the game but I've seen some playthroughs on it

I'll PM you two your codes now ^^ Let me know if you have any issues!

Got it :) and thank you so much!!
I'll let you know if there's any issues

Back