Giveaway FREE RV Visit ☆7-11 / Fueki / SANRIO / All WA Card

Okay. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay. Will you add the FC3? I'll add you and leave it open. I'm kinda going back and forth for real stuff so will you lmk in the thread when you're finished?

All done, tyvm for letting me over! :)

Oh, are you sure? That's so kind of you! Thank you so much! :3 And yes, I'm still here. Which FC do I add? :)

I'm sure! this thread is for that! And will you add the FC5?
I'm quite being awk, running back and forth between real stuff and AC stuff haha. So please help yourself to campground, and lmk in the tread when you're done!
Adding you now, will leave it open shortly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm done with making all my trips! Thank you so much!!! :D :D

All done, tyvm for letting me over! :)

Always welcome! :D

I'm sure! this thread is for that! And will you add the FC5?
I'm quite being awk, running back and forth between real stuff and AC stuff haha. So please help yourself to campground, and lmk in the tread when you're done!
Adding you now, will leave it open shortly.

I the FC. Will be right over as soon as I see your gates. c:

Last edited:
I do. No worries. I'll be over in a few. :3

Opening it up momentarily. Town name is Okome btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Mayor Jasmine
I don't know why but Whisp says...he can't summon Kicks as he's busy right now...
I haven't scanned any RV in this town though...
Could we try tomorrow or whenever you are free after tomorrow? I'm so sorry. :(

Opening it up momentarily. Town name is Okome btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Mayor Jasmine
I don't know why but Whisp says...he can't summon Kicks as he's busy right now...
I haven't scanned any RV in this town though...
Could we try tomorrow or whenever you are free after tomorrow? I'm so sorry. :(

No worries. Well I am only going to be free for a little bit tomorrow so I was wondering if I could by any chance visit Blathers instead of Kick then if that's okay with you? I understand if not though. Up to you.

Are you still doing this??? I am interested in S3 - ?toile ( Kiki and Lala ) I can pay you in TBT or IGB. I would love to come order from them myself with two of my characters if possible? Let me know, I would appreciate it if you would like this post if you reply to it on this forum just so I can get a notification and look at it. Otherwise I may forget to check and I noticed you don't want PM/VM. Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!
xoxoxox

Sorry for you all who posted here. If anyone still need the visit, let me know when I'm online. :)

So, it's very early morning in my place. I wouldn't stay very long but if anyone wants to visit either of following vans, let me know.

Blathers
Resetti
#17 Ursala
Filly
Holden

Back