• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Peacock Butterfly Spawn?

GothiqueBat

Kumi~♡ Of Hinamikawa
Bells
Switch
1366-2905-4018
Island
Hinamikawa
Green Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rebel Gnome
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Yellow Candy
Purple Candy
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (35) +
Hello,

I cannot get this guy (peacock butterfly) to spawn. Wondering if anyone has him as a regular visitor & they wouldnt mind me popping by to steal one to imprison in my museum?

Any tips on how to spawn them, very welcome too :)

-i have hybrid black & blue flowers around my island and am im the correct date & weather. I think just very bad luck or too many other bugs spawn.

Also willing to pay bells/NMT for your time!

Hes a regular on my island, usually appears in the fields or by Lopez's house for some reason

I have to go out, but if your on later I could invite you over?

I know I'm dreadfully late to the party, so this probably won't matter, but I believe they only spawn near purple, blue, or black flowers. I haven't seen one on my island, Eventide, but on Pyrrhia I could maybe try to find one!

This is way past your posting date, so hopefully you have gotten a peacock butterfly! I have a lot on my island so in case you haven’t, let me know. I would be happy to give one to you.

Back