• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway FREE FLOWERS (200+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taudjey

taj ☆ he/him
Bells
Switch
3682-2333-7423
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
im resetting soon and i dont really need anybody to see this, but i know some people collect certain flowers or colored flowers and i have every natural color and every natural flower EXCEPT roses, carnations, jacobs ladders, etc. i have the more common ones. if anyone wants them just tell me and we can schedule, but itll probably have to be later in the day or very soon because im resetting probably later today or tomorrow

this is officially........

CLOSED!

thank you guys for getting flowers!
sorry if not all of you got to!

Last edited:
Hi any chance I can come over? I've just started my newest town and am looking for some more flowers

May I please visit? I am trying to fill my town with flowers! :)

Hey, just want to let you know that I can't come over anymore because I have to rush out. Thanks for offering the giveaway and good luck restarting!

Hey, just want to let you know that I can't come over anymore because I have to rush out. Thanks for offering the giveaway and good luck restarting!

alright! thats fine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi any chance I can come over? I've just started my newest town and am looking for some more flowers

yeah sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah sure!

Great!
I've added your friend code, so whenever you are ready just let me know.

Quick question: do we add the FC in your sidebar and what's the town's name?

yes please! also, town name is Gracious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

added! please add me back and then come to my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey guys, i've added you all so my gates are open! please don't touch the things on the ground, and the flowers near the bottom (the huge ton of roses, and carnations) are completely off limits, im saving those for someone who's paying!

guys, gates are open right now, so come and take some if you want!

villager: goodness
town: gracious

Last edited:
last call for flowers! im really sorry but i've already waited 4 days to reset my town and i cant really wait much longer,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back