free art and art trades 🌾

It is me again. I have changed up my look drastically since last time.

Here is my skeleton Shrine Maiden, Raven. She is definitely not evil.
IMG_0360.JPG

Would love to be considered! Here's a ref pic and would also love it if Celeste could be featured as well with her. :)

Celeste_NH.png

star-outfit.png

I love the style of the second picture! Here is my character, if you would like to draw her! I'd love if a nightmare egg were floating above her hand or something, like she's levitating it. 😃
20200930_221517.jpg

20200905_205132.jpg

Oh my gummybears-
You art is AMAZING!!!
Also I would love to offer on Mona in your Toyhouse! ^^ I would offer my 3 characters for them! (two of them have 4 pieces of art, one of them has 6!) I adore Mona so much i would do anything rn for her!!

(Characters I am offering)

Hello everyone!! It's been a while, but I missed drawing requests for y'all :3

Hey there! I’d love to see her drawn in your style🥺:

Here you go!! I had a lot of fun drawing her <3
nightxshift.png

wooooow your style is gorgeous?????? ive got this girl who ive been wanting to get art of for some time now; https://toyhou.se/4230851.-dnd-q-pala though if shes too hard i also have; https://toyhou.se/451915.-dnd-aeronwy-axe---mordha

thanks for the chance!!!

I looooove Q'pala's design!! Everything on her fits perfects and it's really pleasant to look at, especially the colours 💓 💖
sleepytearrs.png

I’ve been meaning to do this for a while, but could I request you to do a drawing of my island representative?

Here’s a reference:
a4118fbd-e1a7-48cf-9933-ab6888378add-jpeg.343777

It has been quite a while and the image broke, but if you'd still like your request to be drawn, then please sent another picture, thank you for your patience!! c:

Your art is so gorgeous! How do you feel about doing a trade where I make a signature for you, using whatever art you want? Here's an example I did for someone that included their own art, for reference :) It could kinda be a collab, in exchange for a doodle of me? hahaha
skamourysignature-gif.338159

The offer here is most likely outdated because of the time that has passed, but!! Replying here to let everyone know that I do accept trades for anything honestly - art of my ocs, signatures, banners, whatever else that I haven't mentioned - just ask 🥰
And I'd love to do this particular trade if it's ever still possible c:

I'm so in love with your art and style that I've gotta request another! It's so cute. Could I request my character, same design as my profile picture here (without the strawberry cheeks), hugging a Tasha villager plushie in her lap? The clothes can be simple like black leggings and plain top. I'd also be happy to offer bells and NMT for the big request. I'm hoping I can turn it into a banner for here. ^^

If not that's 100% fine and thank you regardless. <3

Hopefully I fit all the requirements!! Tasha is such a cutie ☺
toasties.png

It is me again. I have changed up my look drastically since last time.

Here is my skeleton Shrine Maiden, Raven. She is definitely not evil.

Definitely not evil 😈
th8827.png

Would love to be considered! Here's a ref pic and would also love it if Celeste could be featured as well with her. :)

Your island rep is super adorable, the star pouch and dress are perfect <3
pengutango.png

I love the style of the second picture! Here is my character, if you would like to draw her! I'd love if a nightmare egg were floating above her hand or something, like she's levitating it. 😃 View attachment 364014
View attachment 364015

Levitating the egg is such a cool concept tbh, I had fun drawing this one 🥰
forever fox.png

Post automatically merged:

Oh my gummybears-
You art is AMAZING!!!
Also I would love to offer on Mona in your Toyhouse! ^^ I would offer my 3 characters for them! (two of them have 4 pieces of art, one of them has 6!) I adore Mona so much i would do anything rn for her!!

(Characters I am offering)

Thank you so much for your kind words, but unfortunately I'm not looking for any offers on my ocs on toyhouse, hopefully that's understandable!! Thank you for the offer though, I'm glad that Mona is getting so much love 🥰 💖

Last edited:
:3

Here you go!! I had a lot of fun drawing her <3
View attachment 388405

I looooove Q'pala's design!! Everything on her fits perfects and it's really pleasant to look at, especially the colours 💓 💖
View attachment 388407

It has been quite a while and the image broke, but if you'd still like your request to be drawn, then please sent another picture, thank you for your patience!! c:

The offer here is most likely outdated because of the time that has passed, but!! Replying here to let everyone know that I do accept trades for anything honestly - art of my ocs, signatures, banners, whatever else that I haven't mentioned - just ask 🥰
And I'd love to do this particular trade if it's ever still possible c:

Hopefully I fit all the requirements!! Tasha is such a cutie ☺
View attachment 388409

Definitely not evil 😈
View attachment 388408

Your island rep is super adorable, the star pouch and dress are perfect <3
View attachment 388406

Levitating the egg is such a cool concept tbh, I had fun drawing this one 🥰
View attachment 388404
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for your kind words, but unfortunately I'm not looking for any offers on my ocs on toyhouse, hopefully that's understandable!! Thank you for the offer though, I'm glad that Mona is getting so much love 🥰 💖
Omg!!! Soo beautiful, thank you so much!!! This was such a lovely surprise!!

Your art looks fantastic! If it's alright with you, could I request a doodle of my OC? I'll have his references listed here.

Azure final design 2.PNG
Rainy Day.PNG
Back Shot.PNG

I saw this thread in your sig and was wondering if you might want to draw my rep?🥺 I understand if you're busy with stuff tho
2021070212172200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2021070212172800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Here's a new reference for the profile picture request. Thanks for considering!
2021090512242100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

:3

Oh my gosh, your art is so cute! I'd love it if you could draw my Pokémon OC, Munna, in her summer outfit! ☺

The shade of red she's wearing is incredible, I love it, it reminds me of cherries which are my fav fruit!!
gloomy.png

I'd love to make another request for your amazing art if you're still taking them! You can pick which of my OCs you'd like to do since I can't decide lol.
https://toyhou.se/mix_of_nyx/characters

I wanted to confirm if I saved the right ref back then, but the link doesn't work anymore, I hope it's still okay and that this is indeed your OC <3
skate.png

Your art looks fantastic! If it's alright with you, could I request a doodle of my OC? I'll have his references listed here.

ngl ever since I saw your OC in your art thread I kind of couldn't stop thinking about him, such an interesting and detailed design, I'm so glad that I finally got around to draw him!!
plumb3r.png

@SinnerTheCat Yooooooo are you back in tbt town? :O
I see that you have a line of requests, but whenever you are in a good state, I would love to trade art with you. Send me a reference whenever! For myself, I'm collecting art of my island rep: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
But I totally understand if you just wanna chill and ease back into island life, so no worries. ^_^

@SinnerTheCat Yooooooo are you back in tbt town? :O
I see that you have a line of requests, but whenever you are in a good state, I would love to trade art with you. Send me a reference whenever! For myself, I'm collecting art of my island rep: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
But I totally understand if you just wanna chill and ease back into island life, so no worries. ^_^

Yoooooooo, I got on here for the halloween event, but I missed drawing so much that I just had to do something and the references I saved from this thread were literally right on my desktop 🥺
I really do hope this motivation continues, I wanna draw more, it has been so long since I even picked up my drawing tablet to do something for fun!!

Here's my toyhouse, aaaa I'm genuinely excited, I'll of course put your refs in line and get to them as soon as possible, thank you so much for the opportunity and for being so understanding ☺💖

Last edited:
oh wow your art is so nice! i see that you've got a lot of requests piled up, but if you're in the mood for an art trade i'd be glad to trade with you! just let me know if you're down for it! :D

here are some of my art samples:

tbt req 2 final.png
AMBER COMM FINAL 2.png
DTIYS yams FINISHED W FRECKLES.png

oh wow your art is so nice! i see that you've got a lot of requests piled up, but if you're in the mood for an art trade i'd be glad to trade with you! just let me know if you're down for it! :D

here are some of my art samples:

I'm down for it!! Your artstyle is super interesting and unique, it kind of reminds me of Omori, but in a much warmer aesthetic, I love it ☺
Please let me know what you'd like me to draw and I'll get it in line with the other requests!!
And if that's okay, for your part I'd like to specifically request my oc Mona, thank you <3

Back