• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

free art and art trades 🌾

Hope you like it!!
View attachment 451429

I'm gonna be honestly, I fought so hard for this one, I just couldn't get it right, but I hope that in the end I achieved at least a little cool pfp!! Also, I put your island rep in a t-shirt, because it felt wrong for them to wear a fancy shirt and all the accessories while lifting dumbbells haha, I hope that's alrighty☺️
View attachment 451434

Here's my part!! I'm really proud of this one for some reason, it's probably the cute pose 🥰
View attachment 451432
OMG YESSSS IM IN LOVE WITH THIS the pose is super cute I love what you did ;---; I'm almost finished with mine! just have to add a border detail and im done :~) should be sending today or tomorrow! TYSM for this trade <3

Hiii if you're still open do you think you could draw a new oc me and my friend have been working on together? Here's some of the art we have of her so far:
original art/concept:
5969FEE5-3281-484F-9FB2-3CEC7328F119.jpeg

art i did of her last night:
36A140D0-E3AB-48AF-8F80-4F8A4DE045C8.jpeg

my friends art (ughhh they're so good):
BCFEC569-F561-4ED9-8570-1F88E0C9FF91.jpeg
Anyway, I love your soft, pretty art style and I think it would match daisy's vibe! But if you're too busy or full thats okay!

hello again! ♥ just popping in to send you a little surprise, i wanted to thank you for all the gorgeous drawings you did for me, so here you go 🥺

and i wanted to show you how i colored the super cute sketch you made me ^^

hello again! ♥ just popping in to send you a little surprise, i wanted to thank you for all the gorgeous drawings you did for me, so here you go 🥺

and i wanted to show you how i colored the super cute sketch you made me ^^
omg!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaa I'm genuinely over the moon right now, you have no idea 😭 💖
It's genuinely STUNNING, both the super adorable picture of mona and the colored sketch!! I love them, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I'm always delighted to see your requests and posts on your art thread too, thank you for blessing me 🥺

omg!!!!!!!!!
aaaaaaaaa I'm genuinely over the moon right now, you have no idea 😭 💖
It's genuinely STUNNING, both the super adorable picture of mona and the colored sketch!! I love them, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I'm always delighted to see your requests and posts on your art thread too, thank you for blessing me 🥺
awww 🥺 i'm so happy that you like it and it made you happy, you're really sweet, i'm honored ♥

Hope you like it!!
View attachment 451429

I'm gonna be honestly, I fought so hard for this one, I just couldn't get it right, but I hope that in the end I achieved at least a little cool pfp!! Also, I put your island rep in a t-shirt, because it felt wrong for them to wear a fancy shirt and all the accessories while lifting dumbbells haha, I hope that's alrighty☺️
View attachment 451434

Here's my part!! I'm really proud of this one for some reason, it's probably the cute pose 🥰
View attachment 451432
OH MY GOD SINNER!!! I LOVE THIS SO BADLY 😭😭😭 I just woke up and saw this
YOU MADE DRIFT SOOOOOO ADORABLE TY TY TYSM CAT! 🥺💚💚🐸
I am forever grateful you could have time to make this for me! 🙏

View attachment 451671
Heres a small piece of Kara! I added freckles, hopefully thats okay. Shes wearing a princess peach dress cause thats her main in smash😊
:0!!!!!!! THAT'S SO CUTE WHAT
She's such a cutie in this one 😭💘 I absolutely love the fact that you put her in Princess Peach dress, thank you for reading Kara's profile haha
Thank you so much for this wonderful piece, I'll treasure it forever!! 💓💝

if ur still doing art trades I would absolutely LOVE to draw Mona to practice my new artstyle I'm currently attempting to learn, I LOVE HER CHARACTER DESIGN! (this might take me a few days eheheh)

If ur down I'd love to have a drawing of my partner and I!
2485om1.png
uluUyco.png

Trade completed
IMG_1079.jpg

Last edited:
if ur still doing art trades I would absolutely LOVE to draw Mona to practice my new "rendering" artstyle I'm currently attempting to learn, I LOVE HER CHARACTER DESIGN! (this might take me a few days eheheh)

2485om1.png
uluUyco.png
I am still doing art trades, yes!!
Feel free to draw mona, I'd absolutely love to see her in your style, especially if it's for practice, it fits with the theme of the thread haha
And thank you so much for complimenting mona!! It means a lot to me, since I'm not sure about my design skills yet 🥺💖
Looking forward for the trade, you two look so adorable together on the references ☺️

Hey there Sinner! :D I just finished your art piece, I also included a imgur folder with a version without the border and both versions animated and non animated. I'm so nervous cause I don't really draw for people much but, really hope you like it!!! and feel free to lmk if you want ANY changes as well I wanna make sure you're happy with what you receive C: I think this is my favorite drawing i've done in this style, thanks to your character being so freakin cool and cute! <3

Last edited:
Hey there Sinner! :D I just finished your art piece, I also included a imgur folder with a version without the border and both versions animated and non animated. I'm so nervous cause I don't really draw for people much but, really hope you like it!!! and feel free to lmk if you want ANY changes as well I wanna make sure you're happy with what you receive C: I think this is my favorite drawing i've done in this style, thanks to your character being so freakin cool and cute! <3

OMG IT'S ANIMATED
I'm so incredibly happy right now, I love it!! It's so cool to look at, thank you!!!! I especially looove the border and how the colors match, I'm genuinely in love with this 😭💗💓
Thank you so much for your kind words and for doing this art trade with me, it was a pleasure ☺️

Hi, I saw your thread and the art you did is amazing! 🤩

I hope you don't mind drawing my character below:
View attachment 451203
View attachment 451204
(bottom pic is stylistic but, the actual ref is above but feel free)

(It's ok if you don't feel like it now, just take your time and have a good day.) 😊
She's so adorable omg 🥺
sona.png

Hi Sinner! I saw your thread come back up again (enjoy your summer break!!! 💜 ) and thought I'd ask if you would be up for drawing Mikasa from Attack on Titan. Love scrolling through your thread and admiring your work as a break, btw!
Thank you!! I'm trying to enjoy every second of my summer break haha
Here's Mikasa for u
mikasa.png

Hiii if you're still open do you think you could draw a new oc me and my friend have been working on together? Here's some of the art we have of her so far:
original art/concept:
View attachment 451464
art i did of her last night:
View attachment 451462
my friends art (ughhh they're so good):
View attachment 451463
Anyway, I love your soft, pretty art style and I think it would match daisy's vibe! But if you're too busy or full thats okay!
I love Daisy, she has such a great vibe and looks like a little gardener, super cute!!
daisy.png

OMG IT'S ANIMATED
I'm so incredibly happy right now, I love it!! It's so cool to look at, thank you!!!! I especially looove the border and how the colors match, I'm genuinely in love with this 😭💗💓
Thank you so much for your kind words and for doing this art trade with me, it was a pleasure ☺️
AAAAAA coming from you this is such an honor :~) this comment made me SO happy hehe i'm so glad you love it!!! Have a wonderful day love <3 <3

if ur still doing art trades I would absolutely LOVE to draw Mona to practice my new "rendering" artstyle I'm currently attempting to learn, I LOVE HER CHARACTER DESIGN! (this might take me a few days eheheh)

2485om1.png
uluUyco.png

Here's my part!! It came out very sweet in my humble opinion, I hope you like it 🥰
omg cute.png

Back