free art and art trades 🌾

Hey there! Saw your art, and it's stunning. I'm convinced I need it. lol

Would you mind doing my Island Rep?

20200921_143920.jpg

I don't have any specific requests- though I would like to use it as a profile picture. Thank you for considering! <3

20200921_153848.jpg
Hello!
I've requested one piece of art a while back but i was hoping you would do another one for me since I've changed up my look quite a bit.
Here's my request!
If you don't want to do it that's fine tho since I have requested before 🙂
(You don't have to use the knit hat, I realized after I uploaded that i was still wearing it 😬)

I’ve been watching your thread for a while now and i just wanted to say your art style is so stinking amazing 🥺 I know you’ve had a couple of requests but if you could do my island rep?
CF79A2AF-0CF0-4F6B-8666-31AD9A2C01AA.jpeg

all I have been recently is that no thoughts head empty meme, so thank you for your patience 💞 I'm moving soon(tm) to the city where the university I'm gonna go to is, so forgive me if requests take me a bit to complete. There's just a lot going on rn!!

I love your style and have enjoyed browsing through. I wish I had your talent!

I was hoping to request my AC character be drawn?

View attachment 320286
View attachment 320287

Thank you so much c:
I love your purple outfit!! It really matches your character 💝💞
jo.png

Hey there! Saw your art, and it's stunning. I'm convinced I need it. lol

Would you mind doing my Island Rep?

I don't have any specific requests- though I would like to use it as a profile picture. Thank you for considering! <3

Hi, thank you very much!! <3
Here she is:
kerfuffle.png

View attachment 321360Hello!
I've requested one piece of art a while back but i was hoping you would do another one for me since I've changed up my look quite a bit.
Here's my request!
If you don't want to do it that's fine tho since I have requested before 🙂
(You don't have to use the knit hat, I realized after I uploaded that i was still wearing it 😬)

Yes, I remember you!! Thank you for requesting again ☺ 💝
I drew your character with a minecraft bee, because I felt like it was the right thing to do c:

bee.png

I’ve been watching your thread for a while now and i just wanted to say your art style is so stinking amazing 🥺 I know you’ve had a couple of requests but if you could do my island rep?

Thank youuuu so much c: Honestly, this frugal set is one of the best ones imo, it just look soooo good!!
witch.png

all I have been recently is that no thoughts head empty meme, so thank you for your patience 💞 I'm moving soon(tm) to the city where the university I'm gonna go to is, so forgive me if requests take me a bit to complete. There's just a lot going on rn!!

Thank you so much c:
View attachment 321999

Here she is:
View attachment 322000

I drew your character with a minecraft bee, because I felt like it was the right thing to do c:

View attachment 321998

Thank youuuu so much c: Honestly, this frugal set is one of the best ones imo, it just look soooo good!!
View attachment 322001

AHHHH I LOVE IT! Thank you so much its so cute!! I actually play minecraft aswell and I have a bee farm so that was perfect. Thank you for doing another request for me i love it! 😊😊

Thank you so much c:
View attachment 321999

Here she is:
View attachment 322000

View attachment 321998

View attachment 322001
Djcnensicdb omg it’s beautiful 🥺 tysm! You can’t go wrong with the frugal set it makes everyone’s character adorable.
also good luck with moving and university!

Here she is:
View attachment 322000

I'M SPEECHLESS. Oh my word, it's so frigging perfect.

Thank you so much!!! I can't thank you enough! Your art style is literally beautiful. ❤

(And I wish you the best of luck on your move. Stay safe & have a great time!)

what do you use to draw these are STUNNING
Thank you so much for your kind words!!
I use medibang pro because it has everything I personally need and is easy to use for me c:
As for brushes: mostly wet watercolour, fluffy watercolour and airbrush, sometimes normal watercolour and some of the downloadable brushes (they're pretty useful and cool to use)!!

New october themed profile picture and signature art!! We don't even celebrate halloween in Poland, but I love the theme so much that I had to 🥺 💝

Hello maybe if you have some free time doodle her ? https://toyhou.se/8321381.estrella/gallery

Finally found some free moment during this busy time currently!! I had so much fun with it, enjoy ☺ ❤
estrella.png

A h I love your art so much!! Its so beautiful, I'm stunned. Not sure if you do this, since it's not a person, but could you draw Diana for me? I really don't care about the details, whatever you want! And take your time, I completely understand how busy life can be :D

Hi! Hope you don't mind that I redrew the Eiran I did before! I've been at a loss for what to draw and figured why not try to draw him again. Hope you like it!

artflow_202010082005.png

A h I love your art so much!! Its so beautiful, I'm stunned. Not sure if you do this, since it's not a person, but could you draw Diana for me? I really don't care about the details, whatever you want! And take your time, I completely understand how busy life can be :D

After 10 000 years I present to u winter Diana ☺ 💗

diana.jpg

Hi! Hope you don't mind that I redrew the Eiran I did before! I've been at a loss for what to draw and figured why not try to draw him again. Hope you like it!

View attachment 325392

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! It's my boy!! And omg he looks absolutely STUNNING!!
Thank you so much, I'm so glad that you drew him again 💝💞

are you still taking requests? ☺

I still do, yes c: But the requests slowed down drastically on my end and there's nothing I can do about it, sadly :'(

Last edited:
omg i just looked at your art and I LOVE IT 🥺 i hope you dont mind if i request a drawing of my island rep??
im literally obsessed w your style 🥰

I'm actually in love with your art style omg :0 ❤❤

If it's possible could I request some of my village rep?
IMG_20201118_063212.png

And this is a big ask, totally understandable if not, could I put this artwork in a youtube video? Would credit you everywhere ofc

yooo it’s been so long but i’m still in love with your art!! i was wondering if it’d be cool to request my island rep? her outfit has definitely changed since the last time you drew her aha c’: 🧡

856A7D3F-F03A-4C1F-B511-CADC231077F9.jpeg
1151E635-57BC-4820-B27B-E3317B4867A4.jpeg

Back