• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

free art and art trades 🌾

I am still doing art trades, yes!!
Feel free to draw mona, I'd absolutely love to see her in your style, especially if it's for practice, it fits with the theme of the thread haha
And thank you so much for complimenting mona!! It means a lot to me, since I'm not sure about my design skills yet 🥺💖
Looking forward for the trade, you two look so adorable together on the references ☺️
IMG_1079.jpg

Mona is DONE! I had so much fun drawing her, thank you for letting me practice and experiment a lil bit with it! I hope you like it!! :D

@SinnerTheCat

View attachment 452433
Mona is DONE! I had so much fun drawing her, thank you for letting me practice and experiment a lil bit with it! I hope you like it!! :D

@SinnerTheCat
I LOVE THIS SM!!!!!
She looks like the most adorable thing on earth here, look at her 😭
And the style works so well here, I'm glad that you were able to experiment and have fun!! Thank you a bunch for the trade 💖 💘💗

wow awesome art work I love it, Im wondering if you can draw my character, its ok to say no
298705535_119829744134945_1513086633817325536_n.jpg

my art isn't good enough for a trade yet but i'll come back maybe once i improve, if you're still up for trades <3

in the meantime, would you consider this OC of mine?
I'll always be up for trades, so no worries!!
muspelheim.png

wow awesome art work I love it, Im wondering if you can draw my character, its ok to say no View attachment 452462
Thank you for your kind words!! Here's your island rep☺️
xolba.png

I love your art!! Here’s my island rep if you have any time/would want to draw her (-:
Thank youuuu, she's such a cutie <3
los.png

Back