• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

free art and art trades 🌾

SinnerTheCat

she's just watering her animal crossing garden
Bells
Switch
4103-3887-5023
Citrine Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Enchanted Bloom
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Citrine Crystal
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Rainbow Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
j5gdEDH.gif

banner by the lovely @morthael

Welcome!

As the title says - I'm opening up freebies and art trades thread for my own practice :]

~~
You can request one, two or three characters per drawing.

It's okay to chip in ideas/details to draw for my consideration.

You can request as many times as you want, but please, if that's possible, don't request a character I've already drawn unless you're requesting them in a different outfit than before (exceptions can be made if I really like the character).

You can use the art you get from your request however you'd like (including minor edits like adding a background or a filter), but please don't claim my art as your own and credit is very appreciated.

The status is mostly an indicator if I'm actively working on the requests, technically this thread is always open for requests - sometimes I'm just simply too busy irl to draw.

There's no time limit for how long it might take me to finish a request, but if the status is set on open then it usually takes me 1-2 days.

Here's my toyhouse, if anyone is interested in an art trade

~~

I've already done a bunch of requests on this thread, so definitely make sure to check it out!!

11.png
a (3).jpg

fairies uwu.jpg
10.png
aaa.png
ethan.png
macy.png

Last edited:
Hi, your style is so cute! I especially like the way you drew the second image. Here's my Pocket Camp manager if you're interested. Thanks for considering! ☺

zDUGXUV.png

ooo i love the drawing u did for marshalfangirl so cute!! ;-;

here is my islander if she interests you at all? thanks for considering <3

Very cute style. I like it.

IMG_0437.JPG
If you feel up for it, here is my Island Rep, Raven. Her leggings are Fishnets, since it is hard to tell due to the low quality, and she is holding a very fashionable Axe. She looks a lot more sinister than she actually is.

Oh gosh your finished products and samples are truly adorable! I know you say it's for practice but you're already very talented already! I love the way you've shaded the 4th sample, the lighting in her hair is fantastic. If you're not too busy or too troubled, maybe practice on Nophica? <3 She's got lots of freckles (hard to see in this pic) and she's very shy and quiet. Loves to sew/weave and paint. Thank you! Btw you should open up an art shop, you'd be very successful!

Attachments

• nophica3.png
    nophica3.png
    366 KB · Views: 73
ooo i love the drawing u did for marshalfangirl so cute!! ;-;

here is my islander if she interests you at all? thanks for considering <3

first of all, thank u v much!!
second, here you go:
allainah.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Very cute style. I like it.

If you feel up for it, here is my Island Rep, Raven. Her leggings are Fishnets, since it is hard to tell due to the low quality, and she is holding a very fashionable Axe. She looks a lot more sinister than she actually is.

Thank u for requesting! I actually had a lot of fun with this one, because I tried something new. When I saw Raven and read the description, my mind immediately went to those like bright pink manga edits of yandere girls posted on tumblr, so that's what I did! Here's what I referenced from [<3]. Hope you like it :blush:
(I'm sorry for not drawing the mask, I actually did draw it at first, but then decided to ditch it, because I wanted to work more on the expression!)

raven.jpg

[EDIT: made some small changes to the picture]

Also, can I take a moment to appreciate y'all's requests and being so kind??
Thank you so much for all the compliments, they honestly make my day ☺
ily all

Last edited:
ahhh thank you so much for the art! it's seriously gorgeous WOW 🥺
do you have a wish list for in-game or anything u want? i'd be more than happy to tip you c:

Oh gosh your finished products and samples are truly adorable! I know you say it's for practice but you're already very talented already! I love the way you've shaded the 4th sample, the lighting in her hair is fantastic. If you're not too busy or too troubled, maybe practice on Nophica? <3 She's got lots of freckles (hard to see in this pic) and she's very shy and quiet. Loves to sew/weave and paint. Thank you! Btw you should open up an art shop, you'd be very successful!

aaaaaa, thank u v much!! tbh when I first saw your islander, I was kind of scared, because glasses are the bane of my existence when it comes to drawing, but I think they turned out good in the end, it was a cool practice!
I hope you like it and I hope I drew enough freckles :blush:
And thank u for the encouragement about opening up a shop, but for now I think I just want to draw for free since it doesn't take me as much time (it's also like,, quarantine, so I have a lot of time on my hands) and it's actually a really cool way of motivating myself. Plus, I can make other people happy with my art, so that's a big enough award for me 🥰
Here you go:
nophica.jpg

ahhh thank you so much for the art! it's seriously gorgeous WOW 🥺
do you have a wish list for in-game or anything u want? i'd be more than happy to tip you c:

I'm glad that you like it!!
Well, all I'm looking for in game are tambourine, black garden lantern, blue hybrids and IGB, so if you want to you can tip me with any of those things.

Your art is really cute! I love the style. Nice work!
aaaa thank you for your kind words!! ❤

Hi would you be interested in an art trade? Here’s some examples of my art!

Hi would you be interested in an art trade? Here’s some examples of my art!
Yes, of course! Your art is great 🥰 My toyhouse with characters is in the first post.
Please, tell me what character you'd like me to draw, thank u :blush:

Back