• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Freaky Freakout Glitch

flabbergasted

Bells
So, I was just playing wild wolrd like a normal person, when my DS froze. Happens a lot, I'm used to it. I restarted, and went back to the fishing I was doing. But when I casted again, my character started flashing and freaking out and I pulled my fishing rod back. Then, when it stopped moving, my persons head was missing. I could still talk to people, and when I went over a bridge, I could see my head in the water. I tried to go into a building, my game froze again, and I had to turn it off.

So, this is the craziest thing I have ever had happen XD anyone else experience something like this?

Or anything else you want to share?

...I don't think i've ever had something like that happen o_o

I think your WW in cursed :O

Hmm, that usually happens when people try to hack or purposely glitch a game.

I don't know what to do but say get a new DS. But it sounds to me that the came cartage is what is glitching it. You might need to get a new one or something.

U mad?

nah I kid.
Thats probably:
Hacks
Glitch via Action Replay / You're DS ****ing up
Faulty Game cart.

Replace your Animal crossing and your DS.

Did you get that from an old man's garage sale?

+10 cookie points to who gets the reference.

Did you get that from an old man's garage sale?

+10 cookie points to who gets the reference.

I'm thinkin everyone gets the Day Four reference ... I was thinkin about it when I was reading her post. : P

Back