• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forum Loading Slowly?

John Wick

𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒂 π’€π’‚π’ˆπ’‚ 🐾
Bells
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Swamp Potion
Kaleidoclover
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Purple Candy
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Green Candy
Is the forum loading very slowly for anyone?

It has been for me for the past couple of days.

I'm wondering if it's the forum, or my phone.

I hope it's not my week old phone. O_O

Hmm, not for me.. Everything looks to be loading like usual! Might be your provider?

The forum is only half loading, the banner barely loads at all.

It's only on this site.
Nowhere else. :(

It was happening to me yesterday for a couple of hours, only on desktop though, not mobile. Mobile has been working fine for me

Everything looks fine to us and we haven't had any other reports of slow load times. I'm not sure what else to suggest that hasn't already been mentioned here, so I hope it resolves for you soon!

I've had times where tbt doesn't load when I go on the page from a different page, so you're not the only one. Sometimes it'll take a little longer to load threads as well. Sometimes, not all the time. I use my phone primarily just cause it's closer and I'm more used to it. My laptop is big so I hardly ever use it.

I don't own a PC. Just a mobile.

Tis even worse today.
I think it might be the banner. It isn't loading properly, and the rest of the page won't load until the banner does.

This happens with every forum link. :(

It's nowhere else, only here.
Nothing wrong with my phone or internet. :(

On my phone (as always) forum has been loading slower than normal since the new event was announced. Threads and replies take longer to load/post. I was having slight issue yesterday but today it's nearly every reply/thread.

The forum is loading slowly for me today as well. I haven't had much of an issue until today, but it usually gets slow for me on days/times where there is heavy traffic. With the new event week announced and it being a weekend, I figure that's why it's running slower than usual.

Thanks for the replies folks!
It helps to know it isn't just me, and I reckon it will fix itself eventually. :)

It's a lot better today.
Almost completely back to normal. :)

Back