• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Im new! plz help me with how this works!

0..Poppy..0

Bells
Hey!
so i have been on this forum before and i got some cool things (it’s been about 4years since then 😭)

i was wondering if anyone would take the time to refresh me on how to do it!
i remember going to islands and getting recipes and items, and i want to do that again!!
i’ve forgotten how to work this sorry :(

You need to go the Airport and speak to orville if you want to visit an island. Make sure you select "I wanna Fly" and select "travel online" (Note: You need a active Nintendo Switch Online Membership to play online). Then when Orville asks you how you want to travel select "Travel by Dodo Code" and then you should ask the person who you are planning to visit for the Dodo Code. Then you enter it and then once you enter it correctly then Orville will tell you the name of the island you are going to. Just say "Yes" and you'll be able to fly to the island.

Back