• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Forest of the Lustrous - Ended!!!

Lovely line art, always a nice way to pass the time :giggle:

image0.png

First of all, I want to thank @LadyDestani, @pawpatrolbab, @BrokenSanity and @Venn for their hugely helpful suggestions of programs to use. Once I got the feel for one of them I was actually able to enjoy coloring in this adorable line art by @Mick. I'm so ready for Challenge 2.

Second, here's my entry. I'm so happy I was able to get it done in time & have fun doing it. I loosely based the insect in the carrier on the Gleaming Butterfly collectible. I know Leif's coat has stars on it but I had the idea of making them look like flowers to match the ones in his hat. I didn't alter the line art. I just colored them to look like flowers.

I'm so looking forward to the next Challenge!
FVfVl2k.png

Here's my colouring work 🥰 I saw something about using coloured pencils and petroleum jelly recently so I gave that I try for colouring this in.
IMG_20220819_192554_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

I also lost Mick's clouds when I printed out the line art and then didn't realize until after much colouring so I drew in some of my own shhhhh 🤫

IMG_20220819_192625_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

Here is my entry for the first round! I tried going for a monochrome effect. This is my first time colouring digitally, so there was a bit of a learning curve… it was a bit tedious at times; however, I had a lot of fun shading! Although there is much to improve on, I’m quite satisfied with how it turned out! 😊
B8487078-08B5-410B-B432-5DB19E005130.jpg

Here's my entry! I felt that coloring something traditionally, while definitely being more time consuming, would be a lot of fun and a good distraction from my current schedule. I did realize a few hours ago that I didn't have a pencil sharpener tho,,, lmao
OH I FORGOT TO SAY- Flick's armor is based off the Horned Hercules and I'm particularly proud of it :]c

Virky20.jpg

Back