• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Forest Guardian Spirits or Dead Tree Wraiths?

Spirit or Wraith?

• Forest Guardian Spirits 💜

Votes: 76 52.4%
  • Dead Tree Wraiths 💚

Votes: 69 47.6%

• Total voters

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
This discussion is necessary. Cast your vote on the poll. Which side are you, whether it be for the color, aesthetic of the backdrops, the name, whatever?

I want to die and come back in my true form: does THIS answer thy mortal question?? 👻🌳

pokemon-go-trevenant.jpeg

almost chose dead tree wraiths at first just for the name alone, but ultimately my alliance is with the forest guardian spirits. 💜 i’m loving the aesthetic (including my own — highkey one of my faves :>) and my pretty purple badges a lot, and getting to see the enchanted forest theme again is nice. am having a blast being a spirit. : )

My allegiance goes to the highest bidder 😈 I am a wraith currently but everyone knows essence makes the world go round ✨
Though I am a big fan of green!

Even though the Forest Guardian Spirits have a color theme that I prefer, the Dead Tree Wraiths adopted me first. Therefore, I'll pick them.

I’m still torn. I prefer the guardian spirit colour scheme and backdrops by a mile, but I think it’s kinda cool to be a wraith.

Forest Guardian Spirits, solely because they have the original variant of the Bloodlit Copse backdrop, which is my favorite backdrop to date. Otherwise I probably wouldn't care either way, lmao.

I am so happy to see Dead Tree Wraiths taking a lead so far and getting so much appreciation in general! I was expecting most people to want to be a Forest Guardian because everyone does love the purple around here, but for this event bring on the Dark Decaying Green!

Me looking at the Forest guardian Spirits:View attachment 464760

im cackling hooman
Post automatically merged:

i chose dead tree wraiths - imo just for vibing with the 'dark decaying green' colours more than the purple. and also the corrupted vibes the wraiths give off (from the description in the OG post) 😌

Honestly, coming back as a vengeful spirit in a dead forest sounds ideal 😌
I think my wardrobe of black and green clothes would murder me as well if I chose anything other than wraith-

Forest Guardian Spirits because purple is mystical, magical and just the best Halloween aesthetic 💜

I liked both teams the Forest Guardian Spirits are winning on color scheme I'm sorry—, but I'm sticking with the Dead Tree Wraiths for the little bats in their version of the Bloodlit Copse backdrop. 💚 It works too perfectly with the rest of my Halloween aesthetic to give up.
Also, dead trees are pretty too~

Dead Tree Wraiths mostly for the cool sounding name and idea of being spirits that haunt the forest and will curse those who disrespect nature.

Tbh I wanted to become a wraith at first but I had friends over at forest guardian spirit so I went there LOL. Anyway I'm not complaining, if I'm going to be pastel aesthetic then I'm going to go all the way! And green feels such a comforting color (it's the natural color of forests, after all), I don't really see it as spooky hehe

Regardless, I'm just sending essence on the basis of where people actually wanna be since it's not fun being on a team you dont wanna be in!

Back