• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Clothing For Wreck It Ralph Sugar Rush Fans

Cherry-Blossoms

Galactic
Bells
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Green Feather
This is my first attempt at making a decent pattern, all my other ones are rubbish. I can do other sugar rush racers if you want just let me know what you think. I am a total noob about patterns so sorry if it's rubbish :(
iygdxz.jpg

9uy8v9.jpg

2rondhs.jpg

ff3dqt.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh!!! THat's really good!!! I would love to see you make Taffyta's outfit and the star of Sugar rush, Vanellope Von Schweetz! <3

Or really, any of them. I am a HUGE fan of Wreck-it Ralph and it's kinda why I named my town Candyway. :p

Ohh!!! THat's really good!!! I would love to see you make Taffyta's outfit and the star of Sugar rush, Vanellope Von Schweetz! <3

Or really, any of them. I am a HUGE fan of Wreck-it Ralph and it's kinda why I named my town Candyway. :p

Me too I'm a fan! I went to the cinema 3 times to watch it before it was released. I like the recolours, it's a shame they didn't have a bigger role :(

Yeah, there's a part of me that kinda hopes they make a spin off series that focuses on the residents of Sugar Rush.

Even though that will probably never happen, it's nice to dream...

Back