• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Clothing For Wreck It Ralph Sugar Rush Fans

Cherry-Blossoms

Galactic
Bells
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Green Feather
This is my first attempt at making a decent pattern, all my other ones are rubbish. I can do other sugar rush racers if you want just let me know what you think. I am a total noob about patterns so sorry if it's rubbish :(
iygdxz.jpg

9uy8v9.jpg

2rondhs.jpg

ff3dqt.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh!!! THat's really good!!! I would love to see you make Taffyta's outfit and the star of Sugar rush, Vanellope Von Schweetz! <3

Or really, any of them. I am a HUGE fan of Wreck-it Ralph and it's kinda why I named my town Candyway. :p

Ohh!!! THat's really good!!! I would love to see you make Taffyta's outfit and the star of Sugar rush, Vanellope Von Schweetz! <3

Or really, any of them. I am a HUGE fan of Wreck-it Ralph and it's kinda why I named my town Candyway. :p

Me too I'm a fan! I went to the cinema 3 times to watch it before it was released. I like the recolours, it's a shame they didn't have a bigger role :(

Yeah, there's a part of me that kinda hopes they make a spin off series that focuses on the residents of Sugar Rush.

Even though that will probably never happen, it's nice to dream...

Back