Buying Flight Rising currency!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yeah buying your truckloads of your FR treasure or gems with my forum currency, all displayed to the left.

Going by these rates:

100 tbt/btb : 40k treasure (please let me know your total price to avoid misunderstandings)

1 tbt/btb : 1g

FR username is Madrugada. I do accept combination offers if you actually have a decent amount of gems to add to it.

My online status is displayed, but make sure we are both on so I can send you forum currency properly! Timezone is GMT+1-2 so have that in consideration if you are way off mine. Feel free to shoot me pm/vm to reach me fast.

Also only really interested in FR currency, so please don't offer items or such, thank you.

Last edited:
sent all 500 now, sorry .-. I'm used to buy way larger amounts than that and then they usually just have a price on that lol.

Last edited:
oy turt lady, i'll sell you 120k Treasure for 300 tbt, por favor. then i'll have enuf to buy some tulips...

aye sure, hmu amigo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to future dealers here with me, please state the amount/price for ease so I can just send over the bells quickly.

Like; "I have x treasure for x amount of tbt" and stuff. As long as you follow the rates I will accept. You can send CR or PM, I don't mind just let me know which you do. Also please send one way unless you actually want all of my rubbish lol.

Last edited:
aye sure, hmu amigo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to future dealers here with me, please state the amount/price for ease so I can just send over the bells quickly.

Like; "I have x treasure for x amount of tbt" and stuff. As long as you follow the rates I will accept. You can send CR or PM, I don't mind just let me know which you do.

hooked ya up by CR, gracias

Still buying, mainly treasure now though. Please name your stock and price c:

sounds fair enough. also i could use some gems too so i think i will go with this :3

hmu when you're back on :3

hiii I'm so sorry for the delay, it was overnight for me -3- I've sent the treasure and gems to you! :> thank you for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's a one-way CR by the way :>

hiii I'm so sorry for the delay, it was overnight for me -3- I've sent the treasure and gems to you! :> thank you for your patience!

yeah i noticed we had quite different timezone there ahah !

sent the bells here as well, thank you too!

also closing this thread now since I need to save up some bells hurr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back