Stardust Easter Egg
Raven Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Feedback
100% (1141) +
@Kirbyz is looking for a Pinky, Goomba and Kirby Egg, please consider selling to them.
@Peach_Jam has been looking for a few Christmas Gold Candies, please consider selling to them.
@SpaceTokki77 is looking for a Kirby Egg and Goomba, please consider selling to them.

Buying
@SpaceTokki77 has offered to make art for the seller of these collectibles too!
- Offering 500 tbt or 500k FR treasure
Moon Ball, Jack
For Trade

*Sheep Plush and Pink Fragment only for feathers.
Sheep Plush, Pink Star Fragment
Wishlist Collectibles

Things I can’t afford in tbt right now, if you would like to sell any of these for Flight Rising currency, please shoot me a PM.

I would happily pay for any of these collectibles with Flight Rising items/currency.
I can offer treasure, unhatched eggs, wishlist items, and these G1s.

✦ Casually buying some TBT with FR Treasure ✦
1k treasure to 1 tbt

Wix Fiend
Thanks for looking! 🐦

Last edited:
is the vesta collectible still available? if so how much do you want for it?

Does 120 sound fair? I can go a bit lower though, let me know what you think.

Sure, do you want a message with it?
If you can think of one, sure! I don't have anything specific in mind, though. Sending the bells now, thanks!

I had no idea what flight rising was, but clicking that link just led me to a new obsession. There are not enough hours in a day...

I had no idea what flight rising was, but clicking that link just led me to a new obsession. There are not enough hours in a day...

😂 Oh boy are you in for a ride.
Just try your best not to get into collecting all the familiars (these awesome looking "pets" you can attach to your dragons). Trust me, a lot of my time is spent in collecting them all.

If you decide to sign up and need any help or have questions about the site, feel free to shoot me a pm on there whenever. 😁

Back