[S/T] collectibles | [B] FR 🎠

We've received several reports about this, so I'm just going to jump in and clarify here that it is perfectly okay for a user to decline trading with another person. It would cross the line into rule-violating if they were to implement a public blacklist or otherwise try to dissuade other people from carrying out trade with these users, however @seliph has done neither of these things and given the repeat attempts to get their attention had the right to respond and say that they'd rather not trade with them.

hi, i was upset yesterday but going forward i have two options:

1. probably look like a jerk by continuing to ignore posts by people on my ~50 people ignore list, running the risk of them continuing to post and keep this really uncomfortable cycle going
2. probably look like a jerk by declining these people for what i can only imagine will look like "for no reason" to others so that hopefully they don't post again

i'm going with the second option

Hello - if your tasty cake is before Dec 16th, 2020 2:52 PM EST, I would love to take it off from your hands

Would you like to trade some tbt for my fr? I have 125,487 fr as of posting this. I'm bad at social cues so please let me know if you're not comfortable trading with me and I'll leave you be. Or if you don't respond in a week then I'll assume you don't wanna trade.

I could do at least 5, but definitely willing to trade as many as needed!
5 would be fine! i'm not here often so if you could lmk what times you're usually available i'll try to make sure to pop in

Would you like to trade some tbt for my fr? I have 125,487 fr as of posting this. I'm bad at social cues so please let me know if you're not comfortable trading with me and I'll leave you be. Or if you don't respond in a week then I'll assume you don't wanna trade.
yeah sure! i could do 125 tbt for 125k treasure if you want :3

5 would be fine! i'm not here often so if you could lmk what times you're usually available i'll try to make sure to pop in

yeah sure! i could do 125 tbt for 125k treasure if you want :3
I can be mostly available all day tomorrow from 9am-10pm EST but I can send you a PM once I’m back online and ready :) Thanks so much!

hello :3! may i have the date on your christmas candy? or are all of them one date, and that’s why it isn’t included in the OP? i’m so sorry if this sounds dumb, i just know nothing about collectibles lmao.

hello :3! may i have the date on your christmas candy? or are all of them one date, and that’s why it isn’t included in the OP? i’m so sorry if this sounds dumb, i just know nothing about collectibles lmao.
im lazy so i add dates as theyre asked for

Hi! Could you possibly do 175 tbt for the May 1st April Birthstone? If not, I’d gladly do 200. Thanks.

Edit: if you’re ever back online and want to sell, please ping me! I’m going to be searching for one similar.

Last edited:
Back