• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Flight Rising currency!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Yeah buying your truckloads of your FR treasure or gems with my forum currency, all displayed to the left.

Going by these rates:

100 tbt/btb : 40k treasure (please let me know your total price to avoid misunderstandings)

1 tbt/btb : 1g

FR username is Madrugada. I do accept combination offers if you actually have a decent amount of gems to add to it.

My online status is displayed, but make sure we are both on so I can send you forum currency properly! Timezone is GMT+1-2 so have that in consideration if you are way off mine. Feel free to shoot me pm/vm to reach me fast.

Also only really interested in FR currency, so please don't offer items or such, thank you.

Last edited:
sent all 500 now, sorry .-. I'm used to buy way larger amounts than that and then they usually just have a price on that lol.

Last edited:
oy turt lady, i'll sell you 120k Treasure for 300 tbt, por favor. then i'll have enuf to buy some tulips...

aye sure, hmu amigo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to future dealers here with me, please state the amount/price for ease so I can just send over the bells quickly.

Like; "I have x treasure for x amount of tbt" and stuff. As long as you follow the rates I will accept. You can send CR or PM, I don't mind just let me know which you do. Also please send one way unless you actually want all of my rubbish lol.

Last edited:
aye sure, hmu amigo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also to future dealers here with me, please state the amount/price for ease so I can just send over the bells quickly.

Like; "I have x treasure for x amount of tbt" and stuff. As long as you follow the rates I will accept. You can send CR or PM, I don't mind just let me know which you do.

hooked ya up by CR, gracias

Still buying, mainly treasure now though. Please name your stock and price c:

heyyy wanna buy 120k treasure and 175 gems for 475 TBT? :>

sounds fair enough. also i could use some gems too so i think i will go with this :3

hmu when you're back on :3

Last edited:
sounds fair enough. also i could use some gems too so i think i will go with this :3

hmu when you're back on :3

hiii I'm so sorry for the delay, it was overnight for me -3- I've sent the treasure and gems to you! :> thank you for your patience!

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's a one-way CR by the way :>

hiii I'm so sorry for the delay, it was overnight for me -3- I've sent the treasure and gems to you! :> thank you for your patience!

yeah i noticed we had quite different timezone there ahah !

sent the bells here as well, thank you too!

also closing this thread now since I need to save up some bells hurr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back