[S/T] collectibles | [B] FR 🎠

Can I get the dates of the March and September birthstone? I'm interested in buying them

What’s the date on your April birthstone? πŸ₯°

If Lumi doesn't want the stone due to its date I'd gladly buy it !

both april 4, 2014 and 2016!

Oooh the 2016 one would be perfect! Would you be open to date trading? I have one from May 1st, 2020. I can't display it without it wanting to go in front of my pink rose on my top lineup, though. If not I totally understand and I'll just buy the birthstone from you! πŸ’•

Is your March Birthstone from 2015? I was wondering if we could trade mine for yours if it is. I'd also like to buy your April birthstone

Oooh the 2016 one would be perfect! Would you be open to date trading? I have one from May 1st, 2020. I can't display it without it wanting to go in front of my pink rose on my top lineup, though. If not I totally understand and I'll just buy the birthstone from you! πŸ’•
i can date trade! might be a bit since im semi busy rn. did you want a message on it?

i can date trade! might be a bit since im semi busy rn. did you want a message on it?

Oh yay! Thank you πŸ₯° Can you put β€œπŸ’•β€ on it? I’ll send my birthstone over now!

Is your March Birthstone from 2015? I was wondering if we could trade mine for yours if it is. I'd also like to buy your April birthstone
please stop asking for/about my collectibles. i've ignored all 9 of your previous posts hoping you'd figure that i don't want to interact with you, but unfortunately since staff won't do anything about this i have to respond myself. i'd appreciate if you didn't post on this thread again, or interact with my posts at all for that matter. thank you.

if anyone wanted insight into part of why im leaving here it is

Can I get the date of the March birthsone, please :0 ?
no i will not sell you my march birthstone so you can give it to the person i just expressed my discomfort with

hi! i was wondering what the date of your september birthstone is? :)

if anyone wanted insight into part of why im leaving here it is

no i will not sell you my march birthstone so you can give it to the person i just expressed my discomfort with
hi,
I was actually interested in buying it for myself. please let me know what the date on it is if you wouldn’t mind selling it to me.
thanks

Last edited:
Back