• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Flight Rising stuff for TBT and Art

clownpapa

www.8bitmanna.weebly.com !
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
basically i havent touched FR in a while and somehow still have a lot of stuff on it, but i would rather have TBT to buy art with asdfghhj

so i guess im trading this stuff for both TBT or just art directly. either works

DRAGONS FOR TRADE:
you can take multiple of them but please be fair in your offers, some of them were ones i bred for projects or pricey ones i bought a while back

TREASURE FOR TRADE: 128,360

GEMS FOR TRADE: 125

i also have a lot of apparel i would be willing to trade too and familiars. just lemme know bros, thxxxx

If this is still open, I might be interested in doing art for currency. Really depends what you’re looking for. I’m pretty weak with realistic humans beyond headshots. Mostly ok with animals, antro or feral. Animal Crossing style of human is also pretty fine.

Recent examples would be my avatar and signiture and these two I did the other day.
Could also peruse my art dump linked in my signature, but it hasn’t been updated in a while.

If this is still open, I might be interested in doing art for currency. Really depends what you’re looking for. I’m pretty weak with realistic humans beyond headshots. Mostly ok with animals, antro or feral. Animal Crossing style of human is also pretty fine.

Recent examples would be my avatar and signiture and these two I did the other day.
Could also peruse my art dump linked in my signature, but it hasn’t been updated in a while.
Hiya! Yes this is still open 👍
I love your art, its very cute! One of the things I was planning on getting art of was Dr Shrunk and Isabelle ship art. If thats something you can do lemme know and tell me which currency/currencies you'd like :)

Hiya! Yes this is still open 👍
I love your art, its very cute! One of the things I was planning on getting art of was Dr Shrunk and Isabelle ship art. If thats something you can do lemme know and tell me which currency/currencies you'd like :)

Sure, I wouldn't be appose to that. ^^
I'll send you a PM to discuss further.

Back