• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway FLASH GIVEAWAY! HYBRIDS, BELLS AND ITEMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tearypastel

howdy
Bells
User Title Color Change
Happy Home Designer Token
Feedback
100% (13) +
i'm resetting my town (rest in pieces meadow) so please come and rampage through it! there will be items (sets and rare dlc), bells (millions) and hybrids (roses, carnations, pansies and more) and more random things everywhere.
you can do whatever you want there.
my fc is in the sidebar, and please post saying that you're gonna come so i can add yours!
thank you! also if you're feeling generous some tbt would be appreciated after you've filled your pockets once or more ^^

Last edited:
Aww RIP Meadow(。•́︿•̀。).
Is it oke if I come? Thanks so much for this, just getting back into my barren town ┐(‘~`;)┌

BATCH 1- DONE
ems
acnllover10

BATCH 2- CURRENT
louise23
aali
bittercoffee
(time limit is 5-10 mins)
(please come when i say!)

BATCH 3- LATER
candycorny

Last edited: