• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First favorite villager?

My first favorite was Cube, he was a villager of mine in New Leaf. The only photo I got from that game was his.

Sherb... he is my homie and forever will be
I change my favorite-villager status every couple of months but Sherb will forever but up there

Goldie. New Horizons is my introduction to the franchise. I look forward to the day where I can have a pet dog. She was one of my original villagers and is just so incredibly sweet and adorable. She embodies the normal personality so well!

The first was definitely Apollo. I've always loved birds both in the game and in real life so Apollo was always really unique to me. I remember playing Wild World on my friend's DS years ago and he was the first villager I ever saw and spoke to because you gotta admit he's pretty cool looking.
Also the fact that cranky villagers were actually, well... cranky, in the older games just made me want to befriend him even more.

TL;DR: I simp for Apollo.

This is my first Animal Crossing game and Ozzie, one of the 3 start up villagers you get to build for was my first favourite. I still have him now and I wish I could get his proper house though instead of the basic model you get. Hes not my top villager anymore but I'm at the stage where I'm pretty happy with everyone there and I would struggle to decide who has to leave now

My very first favorite villager ever, was Ace. He was one of the original villagers in the very first town I ever created on nintendo gamecube. I don't know what it was about him, but 8 year old me just loved him, and he was practically my next door neighbor living just the next acre over. And so when Wild World came out, and I found out he wasn't it- I was devastated. And it took a looong time before I found a villager that I loved as much as him again. And that was when I met Fang in City Folk back in 2009. So ever since then, I've had Fang as my favorite in all of my towns. But now with the new update Ace was brought back, and I couldn't believe it! As you can see I'm super hyped to have him in my game again. I don't know if he'll be my #1 anymore, but it definitely feels like I'm welcoming back an old beloved friend.

Last edited:
Aziz for sure. I was obsessed with him on GC and I'm fairly certain I wrote love letters to him and had a massive crush on him, lol. I know he may not be considered "culturally appropriate," but come on. He's a blue lion. And having him talk about how big his muscles are while eating a donut would be perfect for him.

Chevre. She was my first friend and one of my starting villagers on Population Growing. She was very sweet to me and I have lots of memories with her.

When I first started New Leaf, I had Melba as a starter villager. It was like love at first sight in a platonic way. I would send her letters every single day, give her gifts through the mail and stuff. It'd make me so happy to see her put the stuff I gave her in her house, or wear the clothes I'd gift her. She was and still is one of my favorite villagers.

Chevre. She was my first friend and one of my starting villagers on Population Growing. She was very sweet to me and I have lots of memories with her.

Besides Melba, when I restarted out of stupidity and unfortunately lost Melba, I got Chevre on my town. I was so happy, she was super cute to me! She was so sweet and kind to me, every time I talked to her it was sorta like talking to my mom, almost. T^T

And then, when I laid eyes on Zucker, I knew he'd be my favorite forever. My top three goes; Zucker, Melba, and Marty (the Sanrio villager who is supposed to represent Pompompurin)! I loooove lazy villlagers c:

New Horizons was Sky and Audie for me. When I saw them on the islands I was so excited, wolves are one of my favorite animals ^_^

Back