• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

finished!

At first I thought they were bald ducks...LOL...I am really getting old! NOW I see that they are bald people...(duh, as in "base")

it looks good!

my mayor ref! in case i get chosen for the freebie
u1NQcvv.png

Pose 1 :D

Last edited:
They look wonderful! very clear and cute!.... as usual, Poppet!

Those look great! I love how you tone the outline along with actually shading the skin. Here's my mayor for consideration. I'd love her to be in pose 3 if she gets chosen :>
image.jpg

screaming omg ヽ(;▽;)ノ base 2 is adorbs
I don't know if I even have a chance but I'll leave my rly bad reference here again!

And I know I would definitely use those practice pixels since I suck at clothing at the moment ; 3 ;

Those look great! I love how you tone the outline along with actually shading the skin. Here's my mayor for consideration. I'd love her to be in pose 3 if she gets chosen :>

thankyou as well!!
sure thing, considered!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

screaming omg ヽ(;▽;)ノ base 2 is adorbs
I don't know if I even have a chance but I'll leave my rly bad reference here again!

And I know I would definitely use those practice pixels since I suck at clothing at the moment ; 3 ;

aeee thankyou!!
& i think i might make a base then ahah!!
don't worry me + clothes = dead!!

hhh I always love your pixels, they're so adorable <33
I would love to request Akari again, but if she's too complicated, don't worry about it ;;
and pose doesn't matter to me~!

I don't have much constructive feedback to give, but I do love them <3

Last edited:
Back