• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Finished!

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Hello everyone! I hope if you are reading this that you are having a super fabulous Happy Day!! Anyways, I recently got Wild World for my Birthday last Wednesday and am ecstatic to enjoy this classic once again! I previously played the game on Wii U a few years back but the delay from virtual console made it impossible for me to catch fish lol. My timing isnt great! A while ago, some wonderful people on here educated me that Wild World in fact is still playable online! The NWC shutdown, but something called Wimifi(?) which is like a fan server still works. I'll try and figure it out later as I believe its truly simple, just changing some internet settings.

Basically! I can pay someone in TBT, certain collectibles, and anything in ACNL if someone would help me obtain the following items / services.

☆ Apple, Orange, Pear, Cherry, Peach, and Coconut x1
☆Visit to Shampoodle Extension in Someone's Town
☆ Catalog the Jade check print, Strawberry shirt, and Molecule Tee.

Thank you so much for reading and let me know a time when you are free in the future and payment. Hopefully we can work something out! <333

I cannot play online because the DS games only support WEP! too outdated for me lol

Last edited:
o/"

I can help u out with many of these things, no payment needed unless i see something u got I really want; idk. Id love to hang out too for a little bit, it could be fun

I like ur picture its cool.

im scott from emberenc : 3484-9434-5620

o/"

I can help u out with many of these things, no payment needed unless i see something u got I really want; idk. Id love to hang out too for a little bit, it could be fun

I like ur picture its cool.

im scott from emberenc : 3484-9434-5620
Hi!!! Thank you so so much! If there is anything at all that you'd like just let me know! I'll be free this weekend! Send me a DM sometime and I'll see the email notification!

you bet :D

Youre starting fresh lately.. this will be fun to get you started; though I now ask; are you sure you want all the things so quickly? Maybe some fruit at first like 1 or 2 non town fruit then take time to get the rest by letter from mom or the villagers. It could be more rewarding...? :)

Ive been really trying tog et my hands on egyptian and moon wall paper and carpet, I have moon carpet only tho. Anyways the rest we can talk when we play

Back