• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Finally New Horizons!

fafninho

Bells
IMG_20231104_192402.jpg

Finally my game arrived!
I'm very excited to play, any tips for what to do on the first day (or night, since it's already dark)

you'll probably want to clean up your island from all the weeds, and maybe harvest some fruit so you can sell it to make bells! that's what i would do on my first night. you could also try to catch some fish & bugs to make some bells, too. talking to your villagers is nice. :) have fun!!

Congratulations on getting the game! Just keep collecting material, get stung by a bee to unlock the medicine diy from a sisterly villager, save one of each bug/fish collected for Blathers when you unlock him. Here's a website, to help you track what critters are available atm. LINK.

This is later on, but buy items from Sable whenever she pops up. You'll need to spend a certain amount of bells from her before Able Sisters is unlocked. Just do whatever Nooks suggests in order to make progress in reaching 3 stars. A lot more features are unlocked after that.

Maybe start drafting out plans on how you would like your town to look like (if decorating is your thing). A lot of people struggle with forming rivers and roads because you'll have to think about the little details such as width and curves.

thanks for the tips everyone!
What about other hair options? I have curly hair, but there are only 8 types of hair, in New Leaf I had a nice one, is there a way to unlock it?

thanks for the tips everyone!
What about other hair options? I have curly hair, but there are only 8 types of hair, in New Leaf I had a nice one, is there a way to unlock it?
Most of the hair options will be unlocked through diys redeemed with the Nook Miles point system. You'll have to wait until the Resident Services building is built, and then use the ATM-looking machine located inside. Although a few will show up once you build a mirror and tap "A" to use it. Some of the hair options will not show up until Harvey's Plaza is unlocked; and then you talk to Harriet. This is part of the stuff that I mentioned would be available once you have a three-stars island.

Here's a link. Hairstyles link.

Back