Item Dump FILL YOUR POCKETS from this ex-catalog island! [FREE]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 4 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! My daughter and me were hoping to stop by before you shut down. Ps. I so want to see how your island turns out!

I should add that she isn't on here.

Code is up
Hey! My daughter and me were hoping to stop by before you shut down. Ps. I so want to see how your island turns out!

I should add that she isn't on here.
Will there be 2 characters incoming?

Come on in @ForeverSoaring !
Last rounds for the night, then closing the catalog island.
Please message this thread as you enter and exit so I can manage the queue from my phone. I will not be watching my switch screen...

I can help! Any way I can grab the den desks before someone takes them? I don't need to keep them just missed them on the way out. Also wouldn't mind a few brown imperial pieces if no one else wants them. Maybe a few other things haha!

I can help! Any way I can grab the den desks before someone takes them? I don't need to keep them just missed them on the way out. Also wouldn't mind a few brown imperial pieces if no one else wants them. Maybe a few other things haha!
Den desks and chairs are untouched; I'll guard them until you get here! >:D
EDIT: the brown imperial set is missing the partition and the bed and something else, but the rest is there.

If you still need help clearing out, it would save me a lot of time ordering stuff I catalogued!

If you still need help clearing out, it would save me a lot of time ordering stuff I catalogued!
Things are going fast! Lmk if you need something specific and I can check if it's there.

Things are going fast! Lmk if you need something specific and I can check if it's there.
I’m not even sure! Maybe some of the diner stuff? I’m decided I’m going to make a restaurant area in my island.

I’m not even sure! Maybe some of the diner stuff? I’m decided I’m going to make a restaurant area in my island.
Pink and aqua diner sets are gone, but the red, blue, yellow, cream, and black sets are still here.

Reactions: JJB
@Rubbaducke20 I'm open, if you're around. Come loot my island, people!
I don't track or watch anymore, just take it all away!

Afk, but managing the queue from my phone. Be sure to send notice that you're done so I can open slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back