• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

felicity from acnh needs more love

I had her in my new leaf town for quite a while

easily one of my favorite peppies (of which peppy is one of my favorite personality types, so the competition is high as well)

She is so cute I have never had her on my island before but I would welcome any cat to join. Her pink toes beans are so cute :love:

Felicity is pretty cute, I've never considered her having on my island before! I still don't think that I would, I just love my other villagers too much.

I love Felicity SO MUCH! She's my favorite cat! She's the cutest little kitty in the whole Animal Crossing world (I had to specify that so my own baby kitty wouldn't get offended).

i think she's by far the best peppy cat imo, she's just so cute with her lil bob cut; i do wish she got more love in general, people mainly just talk about rosie & tangy and ignore the other peppy cats :(

I love her. I would get her but I have 3 peppies already lol and I can't get any more peppies... so sadly I can't have her but I love her.

Never heard of her until now. She looks very cute. I think I make a vacation home for her in Happy Home Paradise if she visits my happy home paradise island.She is probably in my top 10 cat villagers after Rosie and Bob.I just found out that Felicity is on the cover of I love You ( I actually was wondering what The Cat's Name was on the cover) Felicity is also on the cover of Mr. K.K. She looks a lot like Merry.Merry is the oldest of 2 kids in her Family. Could Felicity be Merry's younger sister.Felicity is the second of three sisters in her family. Merry could be the oldest. Who could the youngest be though? She also gets along well with the elderly ( I think she would like my parents especially my papa. Oh wait my Papa is allergic to cats. My nana would get along well with Felicity). I might messenger JvgsJeff and ask him if he has had Felicity in any of his forests.P.S. I'm messenging Jeff right now.

She’s super cute! I don’t usually like that type of bangs for ladies but she absolutely rocks them.

Back