• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

felicity from acnh needs more love

VITTO

Bells
Felicity has been in the games since the start and has appeared in every single one (except wild world) she even then appeared in pocket camp.
imo she is one of the BEST cat villagers if not one of the best peppy villagers(up there with Rosie and merry). She gives off a really 90's vibe and feels nostalgic even tho i didnt actually grow up in that period of time.
Her little face and bob cut is so cute oml

1666618172623.jpeg

Ye, she wound up overshadowed by Merry, but in some aspects I like her more :p

So true! I loved designing her talk show-themed home in Happy Home Academy, and she seemed like such a sweetheart. Her red bob and dress give me some cute retro vibes.

agreed! i don’t see her get talked about often, but she’s one of my favourite cat and peppy villagers! she has such a sweet face, and she radiates kind vibes. 🥰 would love to have her on my island one day!

Felicity is adorable. I love her hair design and her standard dress. I think there are a lot of great peppy cat villagers (I'm partial to Tabby)! 😊

I’ve tried almost all the peppies and I have to agree that Felicity is the bomb. And her TOE BEANS are soooo effing cute when she sits down. Like cuter than any other villager’s and that’s my factual opinion :3

I can’t put my finger on what makes her so darn cute but yeah, I agree she’s pretty underrated compared to the other popular villagers.

I'm more of a Merry fan myself but I like Felicity. I have the two of them as roommates on HHP and they have a great vibe together. I think of them as stylish BFFs.

I’ve tried almost all the peppies and I have to agree that Felicity is the bomb. And her TOE BEANS are soooo effing cute when she sits down. Like cuter than any other villager’s and that’s my factual opinion :3

I can’t put my finger on what makes her so darn cute but yeah, I agree she’s pretty underrated compared to the other popular villagers.
313010592_486358050125215_7558770044638325023_n.jpg

Yup,she does have some cute toe beans.

i sort of don't really like felicity - though maybe it's just peppy types in general. her vibes don't go hand-in-hand with my island. vibes = mega important

I had Felicity in my town for a while in NL and she was a cutie! Her bob hairstyle and eyes are cute so I'm surprised she's not more popular tbh.

I like Felicity very much, I think she's pretty and cute, but unfortunately for her Tangy wins as a peppy cat.

Felicity was one of my first villagers in new leaf!! I loved her so much and she will always hold a special place in my heart! She is my favorite cat villager! 🧡 I wish the villagers were more different! Its so sad that the different personalities are the only defining factors as most people only care about looks, that is actually just because thats really all there is thats different!!!

i think her design is really cute! its unfortunate that she gets overshadowed by the other peppy cats, i honestly think a different personality would suit her more. but tbh this also reminds me of a lot of other villagers who arent as widely recognized because the amount of species/personality overlaps, for example, the amount of peppy rabbits, you dont really see gabi/pippy being talked about as much as dotty or bunnie.

I was never really fond of Felicity or Merry because they look too similar. I have always thought this.

i see your point but honestly i don't know if i agree! her color scheme and vibe is really nice and i'm all for it, but i've always been so weird about villagers with hair. i may be biased because on my first island i had diva, whom i very much hated, and she never left before i restarted. however, i feel like humanlike hair looks so unrealistic on the villagers. i know, a lot of animal crossing is unrealistic (talking animals, money growing on trees, and did i mention talking animals?) but that is to a degree that goes along with the game's concept. actual styled hair on villagers just... rubs me the wrong way, i guess. regardless, to each their own, and i do think i'd be more fond of felicity if she didn't have that hairstyle.

She was one of my starters in NL and I've always thought of her fondly! Nice surprise whenever she's in a dream town I visit.

Back