FE Heroes discussion

Man... To spend my free-to-play orbs on this upcoming banner..? Or no...? :/ This is difficult. I could use another Innes since my mine is +HP/-SPD. But... I don't have that many orbs. To test my luck on this is something I haven't decided yet. Though... I was able to get Bride Ninian without using too many orbs.

Last edited:
bout time ryoma got himself an alt

not gonna pull on it tho since legendary banners are awful

Skipping Ryoma but really want Santa Chrom. I’m a fairly big Chrom fan and I have the other 3 Chroms, so I can’t resist the temptation. Other than him though I could care less for this banner.

With my free pull of the banner I was able to get New Year Azura and her IVs are +DEF/-HP. I guess Fire Emblem Heroes decided to bless me after I didn't get a chance to produce a Blue Violet Hybrid collectible.

My free summon was Innes! He is the one I wanted most. He also has neutral IVs which is cool. I also got Abel so my female fell Robin is getting swordbreaker soon. :D

Now I want to try for Christmas Chrom just because I saw a Legion in arena with the Christmas bag and I want to do that now. Lol

My free summon was Innes! He is the one I wanted most. He also has neutral IVs which is cool. I also got Abel so my female fell Robin is getting swordbreaker soon. :D

Now I want to try for Christmas Chrom just because I saw a Legion in arena with the Christmas bag and I want to do that now. Lol

A Legion in arena with the Christmas bag? Is that even possible? It sounds hilarious, LOL

“Fear us, for we have Christmas presents... AND COAL!”

Okay, a question I've been unable to figure out, what do you do to get score for arena defense? I've set a team, but nothing ever happens.

Okay, a question I've been unable to figure out, what do you do to get score for arena defense? I've set a team, but nothing ever happens.

If you've set a defensive team, then it means your team has not defended successfully. There's not much to do about it but optimize your defence team.

In all honesty, it had been harder recently to score defensive wins since the changes to arena were made, so you're not the only one feeling the brunt of it.

Alright. It's just that, since I got the game over a year ago, I haven't once seen any defense results at all. I'm thinking I might've done something wrong.

all y'all with your free pulls and meanwhile im sitting here with a hinata

Dude, I felt like that at first too.
I just stockpiled orbs, skipping banners as needed until one I really wanted came along. And feathers to upgrade other units.
Free pulls do count.
I still haven't fully figured out how to make good builds.

I need a seal or something to let my Kana attack from 2 spaces away. :/

E4YToez.jpg

Dqf5Efi.jpg

ItcvN7S.jpg

u1X156I.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

tldr; 1 Fjorm, 2 Hardin's, a Tiki and 2 Winter Robins

I love legendary banners lol because yeah my rng suck on everything else so it's good to have a chance on something i guess shrugs.. and still still so happy i got santa chrom and robin ^^

no old bride unit yet though smh

Sigurd dumb pity rate breaker on legendary banner. I love when I get those good units their IVs are crap but honestly I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with +atk on those units anyway, they are pretty superior as they are and you can fix that if you tweak with either enhancing weapons or just good skills so screw you ninty/is.

Honestly, I dunno how to check for IVs even.
And, it's kinda funny seeing Pokemon terminology used for FE.

Got Santa Chrom from the Legendary banner which was my goal. He’s +ATK -SPD sweet. My Chrom Emblem is now complete! ^_^

Back