FE Heroes discussion

^^okayyy yes please that'd make up for everything.. almost. but yeah this bride banner was just **** tbh

Haven't posted here in a little while because last month's legendary banner kicked me in the gut really hard (350 orbs, no Eirika. 4 Celicas though...) so I've just been quietly watching and waiting, but today got me really hyped. I finally got a good free summon circle.

FFUqX1P.jpg

Ninian is +spd -def, and Tharja is +atk -spd, which hurts a little bit. I actually got 2 Ninians! The second one came along with a Lyn and Mia, so I really can't complain. For a handful of orbs, that is some really nice luck that I needed after the last legendary banner.

So I'm finally working on Seth, like I had said a while back, and he's a lot of fun to use.

1aHdQGC.jpg

Just trying to make him an all around decent red for my cavalry team, but I'm considering maybe using him in a mixed team with atk tactic. I'm finding that with so many armour and flying teams in the meta now that my poison dagger+ S!Frederick is becoming less and less relevant, which makes me sad. So I might switch my summoner support over to Seth... It's a hard decision to make since I'm so attached to my Frederick. He nukes infantry units, but when matched against those god damn Christmas or Valentine's armoured teams, he is just a deadweight. I'll maybe still occasionally put him up as my lead, especially if his banner makes a comeback this summer, but for now Seth is up for those who want to take him for a spin in GC. Very close to +9!

I'm kind of surprised IS demoted Ares and not Lene. I suppose it's nice to see the 4* pool becoming less saturated with garbage, but another dancer in there would've been great.

i really should check the names more often cos i was trying to figure out where this +8 seth on my friend's list came from. he's come in handy since my GC team is mostly cav units.

i really should check the names more often cos i was trying to figure out where this +8 seth on my friend's list came from. he's come in handy since my GC team is mostly cav units.

Haha yeah my in-game name is a little different since my username here wouldn't fit. But I'm glad he's come in handy! I still have your Caeda in my brigade as well, though I'm wondering if I should update the list to give your Hinoka a try, those offensive stats are nuts and I don't think I've ever used one before. I like GC a lot, it's really fun but getting in the mood to actually do a few rounds is a little hard since they take a little longer than the regular 4v4 maps. But this mode is so much better with the enemy phase music off, my god. I just wish leveling up through the tiers was a little less grindy, I have like zero incentive to properly grind it lol.

Oh yeah... one thing that I've noticed about arena since it's been reworked; you get punished much, much harder now for using a dancer on your team because of their low BST. That kind of sucks. I've built my team around PA!Azura because of her buffs and she's become such a perfect support, I really don't want to drop her and start rethinking my set up, considering it took so many orbs to get her. Arena has lost most of its appeal for me lately, I've pretty much just been doing the bare minimum and nothing more.

I am torn between summoning more on the bridal banner and waiting for the legendary hero banner. Maybe I'll try it some more after they say who the heroes will be. I'm excited Ares got demoted. With him and bride Tharja I will pretty much just be picking red on that banner.

Ivi9X0g.png

Groom Marth for the next TT. His base stats are 40/31/36/30/20

Comes with:

Ardent Service+: At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk+4 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
Rally Spd Def (4*)
Wings of Mercy (5*)
Drive Atk (5*)​
Ooh... :0 Thanks for the info about Groom Marth.

------------------------------------------

Congrats to those who got really lucky with the banner. ^.^ I don't think I had the guts to pull on it whatsoever. I mean... I was low on orbs anyways, so there was no way I was going to do it at all. :/ I'm just grateful that the banner gave me someone that I didn't have as my free summon.

Last edited:
Haha yeah my in-game name is a little different since my username here wouldn't fit. But I'm glad he's come in handy! I still have your Caeda in my brigade as well, though I'm wondering if I should update the list to give your Hinoka a try, those offensive stats are nuts and I don't think I've ever used one before. I like GC a lot, it's really fun but getting in the mood to actually do a few rounds is a little hard since they take a little longer than the regular 4v4 maps. But this mode is so much better with the enemy phase music off, my god. I just wish leveling up through the tiers was a little less grindy, I have like zero incentive to properly grind it lol.

Oh yeah... one thing that I've noticed about arena since it's been reworked; you get punished much, much harder now for using a dancer on your team because of their low BST. That kind of sucks. I've built my team around PA!Azura because of her buffs and she's become such a perfect support, I really don't want to drop her and start rethinking my set up, considering it took so many orbs to get her. Arena has lost most of its appeal for me lately, I've pretty much just been doing the bare minimum and nothing more.

I was debating on what lead unit to use, but she's got galeforce/heavy blade so it's probably handy to have on a GC team.

I'm glad they updated the AI, makes it a lot easier to do a perfect infernal run. I don't really get why they decided to lock Lunatic and Infernal for the first couple of tiers though, just makes reaching Tier 25 a bigger chore.

My team consists of 5 star Ishtar Goddess of Thunder now, 5 star Prince Alfonse, 5 star Commander Anna, and 5 star Princess Sharena now. I believe my lowest attacking stat unit is Anna at 45, and she has Vantage anyway.

Really bad luck at this banner. 200+ orbs down sniping for Ninian and only F!Morgan to sow for it. Also accidentally skipped out the rest of the summon on a full blue circle since I was kinda nervous. On the bright side, did pull enough Cordelias to +10 and finally got an Atk+ Reinhardt.

ughhh i caved in and spent 100+ orbs because normal sanaki and i actually managed to get her which was incredibly risky on a 3 red banner, +spd -res which is pretty great and then on a yolo summon i got a +atk -hp ninian. i also got a neutral saber
the number 1 thing i wanted in this game was sanaki. shes one of my favourite fe characters and im lacking red mages. ive always wanted to get her ever since she came out

also **** you ogma stop showing up rahhhhhhhhhhhh

Bride Ninian is calling to me but I must see if Winter Robin returns... Full team with Bride Ninian, LA Eliwood, Groom Marth and Bride Caeda :lemon:

The moment when you realize they are all related. Man Genealogy is one messed up game.

ED642695_DE5_E_442_E_B021_20_CDCE03_FF0_D.jpg

To clarify for those that don?t know:

Seliph is the son of Sigurd and Deidre.
Julia and Julius are twins of Arvis and Deidre.
Saias is the illegitimate son of Arvis and Aida.

So Seliph and the twins are half siblings via their Mom.
Saias is also a half sibling of the twins but via their Dad.

At first I thought ?oh at least Saias and Seliph aren?t related at all by blood.? Turns out Arvis and Deidre are also half siblings so... that also makes Saias and Seliph some sort of half or quarter siblings or some kind of cousin? I don?t know my head hurts just thinking about it. Man that?s messed up.

Was planning on saving, but I got bored and tried again for Shigure. I opened the first blue orb which was Ninian, and decided to just summon the other blue because why not
ipbznkb.jpg

I'll be replacing M!Corrin with him for my arena core asap! He's also +atk/-hp which is my second choice of ivs (would've preferred +res/-hp), but I'm still happy I finally got him

lowkey was more excited for the shigure than the ninian

Tried to summon for Bride Ninian. Not super interested in her so any pity break and I was gonna leave it at that. Well...

5_F83_CB19_FE42_41_F2_A522_619_C5_C39_CCB4.png

I see what you did there game and it?s NOT funny. She also has worse IVs than the one I already have so going to merge I guess. I feel like I got majorly trolled.

Tried to summon for Bride Ninian. Not super interested in her so any pity break and I was gonna leave it at that. Well...

5_F83_CB19_FE42_41_F2_A522_619_C5_C39_CCB4.png

I see what you did there game and it’s NOT funny. She also has worse IVs than the one I already have so going to merge I guess. I feel like I got majorly trolled.

I feel like that always happens to me on banners. I couldn't get Tharja on the tempest banner, but I summoned her on the bridal one. I wanted the regular one more anyway though, so it's still cool.

I wrote a dumb song about tempest because Muspell's music is so catchy. Lol

Oh no it's Loki
Gonna die cuz it's Loki

What's with that attack?
It is like a freaking hack

Lucius is sad
Next to Loki he looks bad

Help! The end is neigh
In Muspell I will fry

Last edited:

Next Legendary Hero is Ryoma: Supreme Samurai, carrying a Water affinity and granting a defence boost to Water blessed allies in Water season!

Last edited:
interesting :0 i never like get reg. ryoma so.. yeah.

also man tempted to blow some money on orbs because yeahhh boi i need the old brides.

Aww man.... I had a 5 star Ryoma already and got rid of him....

Does anyone know if we’ll get more children characters in the future, plus Aversa from Awakening?

Back