• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

FE Heroes discussion

Sounds like Legendary Ephriam would be really helpful in a few pinches lol. Is there a difference between Fjorm on a banner and Fjorm from Book 2, Chapter 1?
Yeah. Legendary Ephriam is pretty cool imo. :) Yes... Fjorm on a banner will give you a chance of any IVs while Fjorm from Book 2 Chapter 1 will give you only neutral IVs.

Last edited:
I beat my first infernal map today. Now I have 3 Narcians. :D Who knew having a good lance user would be helpful? I never tend to summon blue. lol

OMG Another awesome Tharja! I have been trying forever to get any kind of Tharja. (I have way too many swords because of her.) Guess I am not using orbs until this banner. I also like that Marth will be easy to get. There needs to be more fun grooms to go with the brides.

i also want to think that sanaki is just playing dress up since in her voice line she says "dont get any wrong ideas" but i hope thats not supposed to be muh self awareness

Ooh... New Units. :0 I think I am going to have to pass on this banner. Don't think I have a lot orbs for it. If I had to aim for one of them then I would definitely want Bride Sanaki. Maybe I can get lucky and possibly get her on the first try. Lol. But... I doubt it. Though... I am happy that I can get the Marth alt in Tempest Trial. I'm at least grateful for that. Hoping that I can finish Tempest Trial though...

Last edited:
why the hell is tharja an infantry mage again

i also want to think that sanaki is just playing dress up since in her voice line she says "dont get any wrong ideas" but i hope thats not supposed to be muh self awareness

the real crime is that haircut, someone needs to do a better job of hiding the safety scissors next time

Uh oh, I think the enemy is on to me.

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-18-20-11-14.jpg

I just tried the banner that leaves in a day for about the dozenth time, and finally pulled a 5 star Ishtar: Goddess of Thunder from three blues. There was a red, but I stuck to blues, and because of it, my team now consists of 5 star Tiki: Naga’s Voice, 5 star Commander Anna, 5 star Ishtar: Goddess of Thunder, and 5 star Takumi: Wild Card. :D

Honestly this whole Sanaki thing is just being blown out of proportion. I don't see what the problem is with a 10 year old playing dress up. It's like people are making out she's dressed just like Tharja with almost everything exposed. Yet... she exposes nothing.

It's just getting ridiculus now

pulled a bridal tharja that's -hp +atk and i could NOT feel more blessed. i got absolutely destroyed by the bridal banner last year (my rating was up to uh... h3h3 ****in 6.50%, lukas pity break) so i am really happy that i got her.

Ares got demoted over Lene?? And Brazen Atk/Def is his 4 star skill?????
Well I'll absolutely take it, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

**** I was kinda hoping Lene would get demoted.

so, 220+ orbs turned into...

-Spd B!Ninian
-Atk Shiro
-Spd Ninian
+Atk B!Tharja
-Spd Brave Lucina
-Spd B!Ninian

I think I'm... lucky?

A356jiI.gif

ok this is epic

Screenshot_20180521_103034.png

sanaki 1: +atk -res
sanaki 2: +def -hp

this is the luckiest summoning circle ive ever had, im pretty sure this was 3%
ive also managed to randomly pull a hinoka on the genealogy banner last week, -atk +hp but whee i got hone fliers ! and also ares which has the same ivs as his dad, -def +res
why are orbs so expensive in the uk anyway ; __ ;

Okay wow send me that luck ^

Got some fodder but yeah banner units nope no way why should i have them :^^^^)

I was trying to see if I could get lucky with the free summon; however, no such luck has occurred for me. I was expecting this to happen... :T Though... I got a +SPD/-RES Soren as a free summon, so that's kind of cool that I finally got him and can add him into my collection of heroes. I guess I'm pretty much done with the banner. Only got like 80 orbs and don't think I can get lucky with it.

Been having a rough few days so it was really cool getting this on my free summon ahah

VohdJCI.jpg
I was also at 4.25 on the Genealogy banner going for a Shigure, so I guess it took pity on me leaving the banner with that rate

Ivi9X0g.png

Groom Marth for the next TT. His base stats are 40/31/36/30/20

Comes with:

Ardent Service+: At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk+4 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
Rally Spd Def (4*)
Wings of Mercy (5*)
Drive Atk (4*)

Last edited:
Back