• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

A B! and a Spark? What're those?
Anyway, I used most of my orbs already. Got the Gullveig for my free pull.
B! means Brave. The first Choose Your Legend winners had “Brave __” in their title. Since then, that’s how some people refer to CYL winners.

Spark refers to a somewhat new system that the game introduced. After 40 summons/pulls you may be able to get the unit that you want from the banner, for free. The counter on the summoning screen should help you. It’ll say something like 40/40 and so on.

However there are some limitations. I believe that sparking on a seasonal banner requires a Feh Pass. Basically an active monthly subscription. I’m not sure about what other type of banners are behind this paywall as well. Sorry.

The current CYL banner doesn’t require Feh Pass to spark, so everyone can spark.

B! means Brave. The first Choose Your Legend winners had “Brave __” in their title. Since then, that’s how some people refer to CYL winners.

Spark refers to a somewhat new system that the game introduced. After 40 summons/pulls you may be able to get the unit that you want from the banner, for free. The counter on the summoning screen should help you. It’ll say something like 40/40 and so on.

However there are some limitations. I believe that sparking on a seasonal banner requires a Feh Pass. Basically an active monthly subscription. I’m not sure about what other type of banners are behind this paywall as well. Sorry.

The current CYL banner doesn’t require Feh Pass to spark, so everyone can spark.
Ahh. I see. I'd been referring to the CYL units as "Legendary" units, even though there are other units referred to as Legendary, which somehow don't feel like they're really as good as they should be?
And I see what Spark is. I'd known it existed, but didn't recall/know what it was called. Plus it reminds me of Shinesparking.
I rarely hit that 40/40. I tend to stock up hundreds of orbs missing lots of banners, then just focus on one or two with characters I like, usually dragon or beast units. (Tiki is easily among my fave FE characters.)

Back