• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

FE Heroes discussion

Got Santa Chrom from the Legendary banner which was my goal. He’s +ATK -SPD sweet. My Chrom Emblem is now complete! ^_^

ayy congrats. still need horse chrom but heck im glad i got the xmas one, finally some fun armor

I only tried the legendary banner a few times because I am low on orbs, and I didn't get one chance to summon green. I am giving up on the legendary banner and going back to trying for bride Tharja.

I really want Hardin and the winter units, but I spent a total of 100 f2p orbs and didn't get a single 5 star. My pity rate is at 10% now.

Wanted Lyn on the OG bride banner, got pity broken by a -atk +HP Caeda because the game just refused to give me colourless orbs for three circles straight. Sweet.

Also got a -spd Sigurd on the legendary banner, but at least I finally have one now...

t6nUPc4.png

Time to play? :lemon: (Team Ike add meh, 7823734432)

ayy congrats. still need horse chrom but heck im glad i got the xmas one, finally some fun armor

Ikr? I like his “Party?” line. xD At least you have the seasonals I take it? Horse Chrom is hilarious. At least he’s in the normal pool so hopefully you’ll get him eventually.

Ikr? I like his “Party?” line. xD At least you have the seasonals I take it? Horse Chrom is hilarious. At least he’s in the normal pool so hopefully you’ll get him eventually.

i'M BEING HELPFUL

After like prob 200 orbs and a 4.5 or something % pity rate I FINALLY got bridal Sanaki. And she's +atk. Wooooooo

My brother helped me get the Arvis from beating him with a fire blessed team. And the best part is we didn't use any legendary heroes so I am just going to keep changing their blessings to win the other challenges after I try some more of the blessed gardens challenges. Now only infernal Arvis is left. Maybe some day.

Too bad everyone I liked lost voting gauntlet. I am now on Team Anna because she is the funniest one left.

Yeah I've spring chrom and the reg one as well, could have used a few more xmas chrom's to merge but oh well i'm happy with one *shrugs*.

and yeah i got bride sanaki but like none other sadly, the old bride banner had **** rng lol

Yeah I've spring chrom and the reg one as well, could have used a few more xmas chrom's to merge but oh well i'm happy with one *shrugs*.

and yeah i got bride sanaki but like none other sadly, the old bride banner had **** rng lol

Same rng as every other banner out there except Legendary Hero banners and Hero Fest banners :rolleyes:

Wasn’t going to pull on the new bride banner at all. Was having a crummy day yesterday so I said screw it and did a couple pulls. Got Bride Tharja +SPD -DEF. Ok then. Her 41 speed is ridiculous though.

Got a +atk -res L!Ryoma last night, which was a nice surprise. His kit is a little strange though, like he wants to be an enemy phase unit, but his defensive bulk is lacking. I don't think I'm ready to put my last Swift Sparrow (or any other sought-after A skill) on him to turn him into a player phase nuke, so I guess I'll just see how he performs with flier buffs, on my second flier team. Elincia is too good to replace in my first flier team, she's an absolute blast to use.

The new banner looks interesting, but it's likely a skip for me and I'm glad because I literally have 1 orb. I'm not sure if I want to continue trying to get Bride Lyn, I always wanted her after I decided to skip the bride banner last year. I think at this point I'm better off saving for the next legendary banner in the hopes of getting Winter Lissa and Tharja. I definitely need an Ishtar that isn't -spd too, she might make an appearance either on the next one or the one after. Hard to say since IS hasn't been terribly consistent with time frames.

Also surprised to see Ike defeated in the gauntlet wtf. This last round is terrible lmao. I've been on Gunnthra since Fjorm lost but the whole gauntlet has been pretty bad.

Was hoping to save, but I really need a good green flier for my flier emblem. I also don’t have a mage flier on it either. Nino is also just so adorable. Waiting on her stats but I feel like she’s gonna be good.

Boring gauntlet but hey free stuff...

and yeahh got another santa chrom last day now, god bless. same iv as the other one so hey ho merge ahoy ...

Got up to 12% on the legendary banner, but then I pulled on it today hoping to get a 5 star and I end up pulling a Fjorm and Sigurd in the same summoning circle. Those weren't the units I was looking for, but at least I got something out of my high pity rate. So many good units and it had to be an unlucky banner for me. Maybe I'll get Hardin the next time he comes around.

Btw, I just a Nowi that +Speed -HP and I was wondering if I should use that instead of my +Attack -HP Nowi. I heard mix opinions with + Speed Nowi being the best while others saying it is the worst.

Got up to 12% on the legendary banner, but then I pulled on it today hoping to get a 5 star and I end up pulling a Fjorm and Sigurd in the same summoning circle. Those weren't the units I was looking for, but at least I got something out of my high pity rate. So many good units and it had to be an unlucky banner for me. Maybe I'll get Hardin the next time he comes around.

Btw, I just a Nowi that +Speed -HP and I was wondering if I should use that instead of my +Attack -HP Nowi. I heard mix opinions with + Speed Nowi being the best while others saying it is the worst.

How many spaces can she move normally? If it’s two, or if she can attack from two spaces away, I would go with the +Attack Nowi for extra damage. I don’t think she has that high of HP anyway (At least her base HP stat in Fire Emblem Awakening is not that high).

Back