• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

This may sound like a noob question, but how does one refine a weapon? I can't find where to refine a weapon anywhere on any of the menus unless I am not looking hard enough.

This may sound like a noob question, but how does one refine a weapon? I can't find where to refine a weapon anywhere on any of the menus unless I am not looking hard enough.

You need to complete Book 1 in story mode to unlock it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Summoned on the spring banner this morning. Pulled a 5* Soren, Tharja and Sigurd (all in one round!) but no spring units

You need to complete Book 1 in story mode to unlock it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Summoned on the spring banner this morning. Pulled a 5* Soren, Tharja and Sigurd (all in one round!) but no spring units

I more or less only got 3* or 4* **** units sigh, in before my rate goes up to 10% lol

-atk +res bunfonse... bleh. could give the spoon to someone i guess but no use really..

I was honestly hoping for an Owain easter unit, but I guess Alphonse and Sharena are good, too. I am still holding out hope that a 5* Owain event will pop up one of these days.

good news i got my spring unit after 34 orbs

also in obviously unrelated news i ****ing hate IVs

60+ orbs into the bunny banner and nothing. Mainly I just want Setuna for Bow Breaker Fodder but didn’t even get a 3 star of her either (only pulling colourless when I can). Gotta love these kind of games.

Me: Heavily invests in building a Female Robin for my main team.

Apparently a recent datamine points to Female Robin possibly being the next Legendary hero.

Me: Has no orbs from trying to get fodder to finish building regular Robin. >.<

Back