FE Heroes discussion

This may sound like a noob question, but how does one refine a weapon? I can't find where to refine a weapon anywhere on any of the menus unless I am not looking hard enough.

This may sound like a noob question, but how does one refine a weapon? I can't find where to refine a weapon anywhere on any of the menus unless I am not looking hard enough.

You need to complete Book 1 in story mode to unlock it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Summoned on the spring banner this morning. Pulled a 5* Soren, Tharja and Sigurd (all in one round!) but no spring units

You need to complete Book 1 in story mode to unlock it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Summoned on the spring banner this morning. Pulled a 5* Soren, Tharja and Sigurd (all in one round!) but no spring units

I more or less only got 3* or 4* **** units sigh, in before my rate goes up to 10% lol

-atk +res bunfonse... bleh. could give the spoon to someone i guess but no use really..

I was honestly hoping for an Owain easter unit, but I guess Alphonse and Sharena are good, too. I am still holding out hope that a 5* Owain event will pop up one of these days.

good news i got my spring unit after 34 orbs

also in obviously unrelated news i ****ing hate IVs

60+ orbs into the bunny banner and nothing. Mainly I just want Setuna for Bow Breaker Fodder but didn’t even get a 3 star of her either (only pulling colourless when I can). Gotta love these kind of games.

Me: Heavily invests in building a Female Robin for my main team.

Apparently a recent datamine points to Female Robin possibly being the next Legendary hero.

Me: Has no orbs from trying to get fodder to finish building regular Robin. >.<

Back