• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Screenshot_20180308-223314.jpg
This is my Donnel, I love my farm boy lol

L'arachel was on a banner where every unit had a legendary weapon, and since somebody was going to get demoted no matter what we would've gotten a new 4 star unit with a legendary weapon. Same with Sothe on his banner, as well as Eirika and Seliph all the way back on their banners. I don't think there's ever been a case of a unit with a legendary weapon getting demoted over another unit in the same banner that didn't have one.

I completely forgot Great Breath was a preferred weapon whoops. Let's hope F!Morgan does get demoted then!!

I decided to pull on the falchion banner since I needed a Lon'qu for vantage and I managed to get a +def/-hp Alm which is neat.

My Saizo also reaches a tasty 51 def with a defense buff so now I'm just waiting on a +def one to boost it higher

They were really setting up L?gjarn to get killed off in the new chapter, I'm glad she's fine. And now she's maybe friends with Fjorm! Oh look another death flag.

Also none of the Fallen Heroes got demoted which is was I was most expecting lol. Glad i whaled for Celica then (even if her IV's are still not the best).

I know I said I wanted Siegbert when he released, but he keeps popping up for me and I want it to stop. I'm already at +3 on him and I just wanted Chrom :(

Just opened the first batch of stones and 3 more after, didn’t get anyone, but at least I got my first Klein. Finally have a Death Blow Fodder.

I just wanted Male Morgan... Got the new Chrom first (okay another Chrom as a Chrom fan I can’t complain here). Then Lucina broke my rate next... Followed by a regular Chrom breaking my next pity rate... I hate banners where the unit you want shares colours.

Also holy Falchion users for not even being the Falchion banner xD

used the orbs i saved up to end up with a l'arachel with 3.25% (+def -res)
when i have no more ideas with units ill just unlock the potential of my +spd -def one to merge them, or maybe res tactic will come in handy one day

Last edited:
my pity rate must've carried over from the legendary banner, got my girl morgan from my second pull with +atk -def IVs.

i'll probably just feed her one of those 25 odins i've gotten from the past two banners since the -def kind of hampers how well blarserpent couldve worked on her.

my pity rate must've carried over from the legendary banner, got my girl morgan from my second pull with +atk -def IVs.

i'll probably just feed her one of those 25 odins i've gotten from the past two banners since the -def kind of hampers how well blarserpent couldve worked on her.

honestly i wish they did that tho - used maybe 100 orbs on the valentines banner collectively and got n o t h i n g . not even a pity breaker

I don't understand the new maps with the element blessings. How do you give a character a water blessing or something? Can you give them more than one kind? Does it stay on that character or is it a limited time thing?

I don't understand the new maps with the element blessings. How do you give a character a water blessing or something? Can you give them more than one kind? Does it stay on that character or is it a limited time thing?
To give a character a bless go to allies then go to advanced growth and look for confer blessing. Confer Blessing is where you can give a charcter a blessing of your choosing. It isn't possible to give a character more than one kind of blessing. I think when you give a character a blessing it is permanent.

To give a character a bless go to allies then go to advanced growth and look for confer blessing. Confer Blessing is where you can give a charcter a blessing of your choosing. It isn't possible to give a character more than one kind of blessing. I think when you give a character a blessing it is permanent.
So you need to make a bunch of different teams to play those maps? That seems silly. I think I only have one or two of those blessing items.

So you need to make a bunch of different teams to play those maps? That seems silly. I think I only have one or two of those blessing items.

If it makes you feel any better, the maps are incredibly easy and you get a blessing and another reward for completing each one. 30 orbs is great

My team used to consist of Ayra, Bow Lyn, Delthea and Bunny Chrom. After finally getting Male Morgan I decided to try something fun and not use OP units that people always seem to use. They all have good and bad IVs (good boons but crummy banes) but I don?t let bad IVs stop me from having fun. (Chrom is +SPD -ATK, Lucina is +ATK -SPD and Morgan is also +ATK -SPD lol). Anyways, they all work quite well together and I have the other members run buffs to help out Robin who?s attack is not great and her speed is meh. I love using her as an anti Cav mage though. She can bait in and eat Reinhardt?s and Bow Lyn?s for breakfast. I see way too many of those nasty units... Anyways enough of my babble just figured I?d share my fun little project. ^_^

62_A9_DA1_E_3786_4_F13_8249_0887656_F179_C.jpg

I'll post my team as well to keep the ball rolling. I'm really interested in seeing everyone else's main team. My main team is pretty much my arena team
kwyGGWG.jpg

qma14At.jpg

W6rsocy.jpg
They may not be top tier units, but I prefer using characters I like then the strongest ones. They also help me jump between Tier 19 and 20 as well, so that's good enough.

In the squad brigade image, it shows M!Corrin with a refined Yato, so I'm really hoping they release it soon with a firesweep effect and swift sparrow built in to it. I also really hope the colourless dragon coming will be Lilith. Also still waiting on Silas

Last edited:
it's a troubling thought to me that there is someone out there is spending their orbs on the tempest trial banner

does anyone ever really spend orbs on the 20% heroes banner when usually the special, limite edition, 40% heroes are RIGHT THERE

got king chrom today tho!!! now all i need is fem morgan hehe

Back