• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

okay yeah i pulled on summer banner, some nice fodder but yeah boi they need stop to with this bad % rates, i doubt they'd lose that much money tbh lol

okay yeah i pulled on summer banner, some nice fodder but yeah boi they need stop to with this bad % rates, i doubt they'd lose that much money tbh lol

You'd be suprised at how high FEH's rates are compared to other gacha games. Count yourself lucky. The base rates will never change, with exception to Legendary Hero banners and Hero Fest banners. The rest is down to luck.

my 4.50% turned into this mother****ing assface

PwM8Buy.gif

I have literally every sword cav in the 5* pool except chrom and luke and the only one i meant to pull for was roy. i wish to die.

You'd be suprised at how high FEH's rates are compared to other gacha games. Count yourself lucky. The base rates will never change, with exception to Legendary Hero banners and Hero Fest banners. The rest is down to luck.

Yeah but you can tell it's greedy ninty behind it all even though unitelligent systems slapped all on it lol.

yeah that's why i probably won't get another game but that "luck" is even worse than games not based on rng that much...

Gacha games are the worst. I seriously dont know why im still kinda invested into this game, I have spent a lot of my money on it. I think im one of the lucky ones, ive rarely been completely ****ed over but it happens. My love for fire emblem is dying quite rapidly too 3:

Video for Legendary Hero Banner is up. It’s funny how Hector’s here to grab your orbs before his CYL form. His regular form will also appear in a banner in July.

Oh no this legendary banner has two of my recent pity breaks, Leif and Myrrh. But since Tharja is there I will risk Leif again. What's the point of Leif's weird skill that heals him on turn 1? When no one has damage. Poor summer Xander. I'll never have orbs again.

Oh no this legendary banner has two of my recent pity breaks, Leif and Myrrh. But since Tharja is there I will risk Leif again. What's the point of Leif's weird skill that heals him on turn 1? When no one has damage. Poor summer Xander. I'll never have orbs again.

Leif’s healing is for multi map challenges like Chain Challenges and Tempest Trials, so all you have to do is let him survive each map then his HP will be restored for the next.

Thunder Armads will likely be given to Hector and LA!Hector as a side upgrade for them both.

If you use Armads on regular Hector and run the Omnibreaker build (Armads + Wary Fighter +QR seal), you may be better off investing into Thunder Armads which has the same effect as the Omnibreaker build, but does not take up 2 skill slots and only requires correct placement to pull it off.

Ayy finally something again you can get something neat of aww yeah.

same cammy. mostly plays because people here (and my ex) does.

The legendary heroes banner is out now. :T I was conflicted if I should use all my orbs for this banner or the new summer banner. In the end... I decided to use all of my orbs for the legendary banner. The reason why I decided to use my orbs for the legendary banner instead of the new summer banner was because I wanted to have Myrrh. Had around around like 290-ish orbs for when I was summoning on it.

These are the 5-star units that I've gotten from the banner:

• Brave Ike +RES/-SPD
  • Legendary Ephraim +DEF/-ATK
  • Legendary Hector Neutral IV
  • Brave Ike Neutral IV
  • Legendary Hector +ATK/-SPD
When I was using my orbs for the banner... The units that I wanted on the banner were Myrrh and Elise, so I mostly prioritized the green orbs and colorless orbs in hopes to get them. Though, I mostly was using my orbs on the green orbs for this banner. If I had to be honest here... I think my luck was a lot better than the legendary heroes banner with Lyn that I summoned on despite not getting the units that I wanted. Welp. :T I hope that Sacred Memories Eirika doesn't come back yet on a banner until I get more orbs.

The legendary heroes banner is out now. :T I was conflicted if I should use all my orbs for this banner or the new summer banner. In the end... I decided to use all of my orbs for the legendary banner. The reason why I decided to use my orbs for the legendary banner instead of the new summer banner was because I wanted to have Myrrh. Had around around like 290-ish orbs for when I was summoning on it.

These are the 5-star units that I've gotten from the banner:

• Brave Ike +RES/-SPD
  • Legendary Ephraim +DEF/-ATK
  • Legendary Hector Neutral IV
  • Brave Ike Neutral IV
  • Legendary Hector +ATK/-SPD
When I was using my orbs for the banner... The units that I wanted on the banner were Myrrh and Elise, so I mostly prioritized the green orbs and colorless orbs in hopes to get them. Though, I mostly was using my orbs on the green orbs for this banner. If I had to be honest here... I think my luck was a lot better than the legendary heroes banner with Lyn that I summoned on despite not getting the units that I wanted. Welp. :T I hope that Sacred Memories Eirika doesn't come back yet on a banner until I get more orbs.

You've got youself some decent units there! I would recommend you absolutely keep your +atk -spd Hector; his weapon makes his speed irrelevent as he can prevent being doubled, then his attack is a superboon, letting him hit 44 atk, and 60 with Thunder Armads equipt!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got myself a +atk -hp Winter Tharja which was the unit I wanted the most, and a +atk -def Myrrh. Merged Myrrh and built Tharja with Owl tome from a 5* Canas and generally kept her base kit:

YB9jpA6.jpg

You've got youself some decent units there! I would recommend you absolutely keep your +atk -spd Hector; his weapon makes his speed irrelevent as he can prevent being doubled, then his attack is a superboon, letting him hit 44 atk, and 60 with Thunder Armads equipt!
Oh... I see. :0 That's good to know. When I got him... I wasn't sure if I should just keep him or anything. So... Thanks.

------------------

In any case... I'm kind of tempted to make some teams with the new units I've got. Like kind of having one team of all Ike, one team of all Ephraim, and one team of all Hector. Hahaha. I mean... I've got like 2 Brave Ike, 2 Legendary Ike, 1 Regular Ephraim, 2 Legendary Ephraim, 1 Regular Hector, and 2 Legendary Hector. So... This could be a fun idea to do.

I finally pulled a +Atk, -Spd Reinhardt from the free summon of the new banner today! I also finished training up summer Cordelia, FGrima and Bride Tharja, so it's been a pretty productive day all things considered! Also got Morgan to round out my flier team and Gray instead of Summer Tana, but that's okay because I love Gray! I should probably go all out on legendary but I also want Summer Tana, Innes or possibly people from the next summer banner. Gachas are hard!

The only fun thing I got from the legendary banner so far is a 4 star Legault with better IVs than the one I got in an earlier banner. I am forever out of orbs and I am having such horrible summoning luck lately. No summer units, no bridal Tharja, no winter Tharja. :(

Got Lene on my free pull from the new tempest banner. Already had a good IV one so I gave her Firestorm Dance skill to Ninian as she’s my main blue dancer and being an old dancer she didn’t have a dance buff skill.

Going team Marth for the Tempest btw. Got him in one of the first focuses around launch and I still have him. I’m also playing Shadow Dragon as of late so it’s perfect.

I'm 40 ish orbs in on this Legendary banner, and got pity broken by 2 L!Ikes going for Tharja. Least he has good fodder, so I decided to make do with it

x3R5PF5.jpg
I've been contemplating on foddering my only Lene for Safeguard, so he gets a sweet 46/40 def and res with rogue dagger buffs, making him really tanky, but for now, I'll go with slaying edge for those glacies procs once I get fodder.

Really hope IS gives us a way to get merges and ivs, since Tobin would really want a +atk IV, and I could use him for my arena core

Last edited:
I'm most definitely going to be supporting Ephraim in the upcoming voting gauntlet. I would be supporting Ike in the gauntlet, but I got to support my guy on there. :T

totally tried for christmas thotja but nothing fun from the good rate banner lolz :|

dunno who i will support, nothing really interesting.

I'd love to support Lyon, he's my favorite character in the series. I just wish he wasn't so.. average as a unit. So my next favorite would be Ephraim but I don't have him. So I think I'll go Lyon, Ephraim and Ike in that order, assuming I'm right about who wins each match up.

Back