• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

hoo boi i want that dang cowmilla now, haha. other gurl looks good now too :3

and yeah vg was meh, i just went along with whatever this time haha

Oh joy, now even more summer units I won't be able to summon. I want to try for Xander, but I think now Takumi is winning. That bow is so pretty.

The new summer heroes look... interesting. Also, sometimes I wonder if it’s not that they can be summoned, but that we aren’t very good as summoner heroes... lmao.

But then I just remember it’s a numbers game. :p

Desperation weapons lol. Okay. Well I'm glad I saved some orbs. Kind of sucks that they've majorly power creeped last years summer units with the weapon effects, it'd be nice if they'd release some refines for the older ones. Yes skill inheritance is a thing and it's usually better but these weapons are actually good for seasonal units. I kind of want that dagger for my Frederick, maybe I'll get lucky.

I do wish there was more variety with the characters chosen though...

Also j u i c y w a v e

Totally called Linde blocking me from getting Takumi
jQVagFN.jpg
She's +res/-hp which isn't bad, but I'm hoping to get another one so I can fodder off the starfish to Saizo before levelling her up

9 orbs later he showed up
edwOQdv.jpg
What's even better is that he's +spd/-res! Already gave him swift sparrow and a brave bow for a quad build. His VA and sprite make him look so happy which is cool

Last edited:
Summer banner luck for me has been alright. Pulled +def -res cordelia and another summer adult tiki. Managed to pull summer y tiki after about 60 orbs, +atk -def. Not bad at all. I got ****ed over on the legendary banner, only managed to snag a -atk -hp leif after many many orbs.

meh gonna save up some more snorbs if/when i pull on that, got some 4* crap as free pull so eh :(

grats peeps, i totally want pineapple head and boobmilla

I have been trying for summer Xander, but over half the time there isn't even a green orb so I have to just waste orbs. Though I did get a Lucuis so now mine is +2. Poor Narcian, I was going to make one a 5 star, but if I summon a party member I must merge them.

I have been trying for summer Xander, but over half the time there isn't even a green orb so I have to just waste orbs. Though I did get a Lucuis so now mine is +2. Poor Narcian, I was going to make one a 5 star, but if I summon a party member I must merge them.

yeah i meant summer xander not hector before lol..

been wanting his floatie toy as well but noooo

So, when presented with choices, I’m still trying to summon a 5 star summer Noire. As far as I’m concerned, boobmilla can go get drowned by a strong current.

In order to do this though, I’m doing it right this time and saving up orbs. Thanks to the 10 orbs gift I’m already up to 25, but some of that was also earned from tap battle dungeons. I strongly urge others to do the tap battle dungeons from floors 1 to 100 if you have some time on your hands and want a good 5-10 orbs. Not only is it mind-boringly easy, but it doesn’t take that long to get through all of them, and right now when the other events are closed, it’s one of the best ways to earn orbs. Also, don’t forget to do the summer version 2.0 paralogue battles for orbs! :D

EDIT: If anyone was curious, my plan is to continue to wait until there’s only two days or one day left on the first new summer banner, and then I’ll splurge all of my orbs on white orbs in order to try and get Noire. I feel like this is the best strategy to summon rare units, as I’ve seen others do it already. Then, when my orb count gets low again, I’ll save up for another banner. :)

Last edited:
I get my rates to 4-5 and 10 depending on what banner I still don't get 5* sometimes so honestly I just pull now when I feel like it, I mean if you gonna pitybreak me twice a year fine but those rates sometimes wmh

Also nice with the Marthcina trials, I so wanna get both the 4* and 5* because iirc the old ones was before they re-made TT so ..boi

EDIT: If anyone was curious, my plan is to continue to wait until there’s only two days or one day left on the first new summer banner, and then I’ll splurge all of my orbs on white orbs in order to try and get Noire. I feel like this is the best strategy to summon rare units, as I’ve seen others do it already. Then, when my orb count gets low again, I’ll save up for another banner. :)
Mhm... :T Never thought of waiting until like the last days to splurge orbs. I usually spend the many orbs I have like almost immediately when it is the banner that I want to summon on. Hope you get lucky to get Summer Noire.

Mhm... :T Never thought of waiting until like the last days to splurge orbs. I usually spend the many orbs I have like almost immediately when it is the banner that I want to summon on. Hope you get lucky to get Summer Noire.

Thank you! The truth is I already went up to 33 orbs and decided to go ahead and mass summon, but I didn’t get her. :( I did end up getting 5 star Jaffar though, and added him to complete my second team. I’m only at around seven now and am waiting again until one day is left to splurge again. Hopefully I’m getting close now. :)

I got a summer Xander so now I have all 3 Xanders! It is kind of funny to have them all in tap battle.

I am stuck with 4% rate on Innes/ Noire banner. I want to try for Takumi, but I figured I should break this fail pity rate first since Takumi's banner ends later.

I got a summer Xander so now I have all 3 Xanders! It is kind of funny to have them all in tap battle.

I am stuck with 4% rate on Innes/ Noire banner. I want to try for Takumi, but I figured I should break this fail pity rate first since Takumi's banner ends later.

I sooo want summer xander but yea gg not really worth it just using 23-25 orbs on just that maybe if i had the double :v

Welp, time to complete more story chapters and get more orbs. Still no Summer Noire yet, but I’ve got a couple days left to try. :/

Ooh I was hoping to find a FEH thread!

I've been playing for a bit less than a year, and my main team is Lucius (Summoner Supported), Fjorm, Vanguard Ike, and Soren.

I'm currently crying over Libra being added, and struggling both to not buy any more orbs and to keep away from the stockpile I have saved for a Lucius alt. :(

Did you know a level 40 team can auto battle tempest trials at level 25? It is how I get most of my points after the two bonus point rounds. I tried auto battle on 30 and they only sometimes win. Dumb AI likes to charge swords with green units. Or put my healer on the front lines. lol

You can also beat tap battle by button mashing on the mode with the single button on the bottom of the screen. It kills the combo, but it sounds really funny when the characters keep going, Hyaah! lol

Back