• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Finding it hard to stay interested in this game again lately. I know we've had a bunch of new things added in the last couple months but the whole game still feels so... stagnant, sometimes. Especially during content droughts, like right now. Accessories are cool and stuff but god damn everything just feels like a chore in this game to me again. Maybe I need a new unit to work on for merges, but that is also limited by content.

So the summer banners seem to be coming up. I have no idea what to expect but even if there's nothing new that I want then I'll definitely try to get more summer Fredericks to work on him again. Maybe he needs a new build for me to play around with. Not sure, but I hope this apathy towards the game doesn't last much longer.

Edelgard (or something? Edgelord???? ) looks really nice, I'd be interested in rolling for her whenever they decide to add the new characters to Heroes. Probably nearer release.

Finally got Bride Caeda, jesus I love you get like the ones you need on yolopulls lmao.

kinda wanted bridelia as well but considering the ****pool of colorless no no lol

This is what happens when I get bored and doodle on a long bus trip. It started as Grima annoyed he was wearing Feh, but then turned into a wedding pic. lol

feh%20dragon%20grooma_zpsz1dd025t.jpg

This is what happens when I get bored and doodle on a long bus trip. It started as Grima annoyed he was wearing Feh, but then turned into a wedding pic. lol

feh%20dragon%20grooma_zpsz1dd025t.jpg

Lmao, that’s great. He looks genuinely annoyed in that sketch.

EDIT: Still trying for Obsessive Bride: Tharja on that one banner, but it leaves in two days! I’m only going to have one more chance at getting her. :(

Last edited:
So yeah, this happened:

BSZP09T.jpg

Was just about to post that. Seeing SS get some seasonal love is nice but I can't help but feel sad that we were this close to beach Seth. I would've died. But I mean this is okay too? I'm a little wary of the second special banner coming the following month, if it's anything like last year's summer units.

Edit: Also Innes's yuge hand puts Eldigan's to shame.
Like damn, a bit much on the perspective there.
That's one massive beef hand.

Last edited:
Meh, pretty indifferent about those banners that's not 8% now lol, cause you need like 100-200 orbs to get something decent on regulars unless you get lucky with yolopulls :|

Kinda like some art though

Which four characters are those (you can use a spoiler tag if necessary)?

The man is Innes, followed by his sister with the blue hair, Tana. The red hair girl is Cordelia, and the girl at the back is Tharja's daughter, Noire.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was just about to post that. Seeing SS get some seasonal love is nice but I can't help but feel sad that we were this close to beach Seth. I would've died. But I mean this is okay too? I'm a little wary of the second special banner coming the following month, if it's anything like last year's summer units.

I'm actually really excited by this. Innes is an axe flier and Tana is a red mage flier, both are nice additions. Cordelia is another lance cavalier, so hopefully she has a stat spread like her normal and bride self to stand out among them. Noire is a suprise but she has hefty competition as an archer

So yeah, this happened:

BSZP09T.jpg

Damn Summer Tana is actually kinda hot...and Summer Cordelia...and Summer Innes...I may have to reinstall this game
Sweating Corrin.jpg

Last edited:

jesus why'd you have to point that out, it looks like innes could crush noire's coconut arrow with his bare hand

Boi, stop now
Boi, you don?t want to read this
Turn back NOW, boi!
BOI, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO MAKE YOU TURN BACK!
Are we all talking in spoilers now because of me? LOL! Also, hoping this new banner comes with a new Paralogue or something for orbs

Last edited:
Video’s out.
Ooh... :0 This banner is making want to spend all my free-to-play orbs on it. I really want to get both Summer Innes and Summer Tana. But... I feel like it isn't possible for me to be lucky enough to get both of them. Perhaps I could get lucky enough to just get one of them. My top priority for this banner would be getting Summer Innes if I were to spend my orbs on the banner. I think this game is trying to end me. :T

Last edited:
Dunno if I'm gonna pull, I could rather wait for them to come back on some 8% banner in the future, shrugs. Also yeah be prepared to spend like 75+ orbs if you want one of those unless you get terribly lucky.

I want Tana because she has magical pineapples buuuuuut I just spent probably 150 orbs on pegasus Nino (got her on the last day with my very last four orbs bless) so I'll have to pass

Last edited:
I would prefer a regular Noire, but I may try for the summer one. Except I am still failing the Bridal Tharja so I probably won't have any orbs for this. I also hope summer Xander comes back. He is the only Xander I am missing. lol

Finally finished building my Nanna. Man I really wish they had increased SP earned from healing when they increased it for level ups. 4SP per heal with a blessing and 2x bonus SP going on is still brutal. Anyways I?d been meaning to build a good healer for awhile now. I?m pretty happy with her. Just waiting on more coins to upgrade Live to Serve.

A3320_EA3_B964_4229_90_DA_52913853_B5_A5.png

Back